Chapter 3

*pic of kade up there☝👆☝*

After we ate dinner. We settled down watching The impossible. At our mini theater with 2 beds and pillows. And the big screen.

Me and kade were cuddled up

Me and kade were cuddled up. Same with marie and hunter. We were all crying at the part. When the little brother of lucas saw him.

And was screaming "Lucas! Lucas" while running to meet him halfway.

After the theater it was 9 pm.

"Hey we need to prepare!" I said. Pushing kade gently on the chest.
"No! I want to stay like these. Forever!" He whined like a child making me laugh.
"No i dont want to be stuck with your stupid ass!" I said. Then an emotion flashed in his face but it quickly fade.
And was replace by a fake glare.

"Oh sorry to break it but you will be stuck with me. I mean us forever so deal with it!" He said. Wait what stuck with him i swear if i wasnt sitting i am sliding my way onto the floor.

"Oh cut it out you two old couples! Your stuck to each other forever and ever!" Marie laughed. And was still on hunters arm. And hunter wad asleep.

"Says the lady in hunters arm!" I snorted and she gasped and quickly pulled away.

"Hunter and marie sitting on a tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G" kade sang teasingly.
Making me laugh and marie glare at us. Then hunter woke up.

"Whats with the noise?" He mumbled rubbing his eyes.
"Well mate i think. Marie over there" i pointed at the pleading marie who was giving me that Dont tell him look.
"Is getting cozy in your arms!" Kade continued it for me.

And there goes the cherry bomb. Marie was so red redder than a tomatoe. And if looks could kill i and kaden will be 100 feet underground.

"Oh really babe!" Hunter blurted out. Making me and kade gasp.
"Did you just fucking say babe!" I dared.
"Yeah me and marie have been dating since uhm erm 4 days ago!" He said.

Making me instantly glare at marie and i swear kade looks ready to kill someone. Well uhm kade and marie is a kind of siblings.

But back at the topic how could they hide this out from us. I quickly stood up and stomped out of the room with kade screaming my name.

I slam the door shut and made my way to my room.

When i got to my room i went to the balcony and got my cigar. Out.
Lighting it with my favorate black lighter.

I stayed there and smoke 3 sticks. Then someone came in and sat next to me.

 Then someone came in and sat next to me