Chapter 23

*3days after*

Its been 3 days. I have been to the Silent black killers building to do some works.

I made marie fly back to california
To be with alexis.
While liam allen and chace on the other hand was calling me none stop but there luck i didnt answer.

I think it was today there going back here i changed into chace shirt.

Since im to tired to head to marcuz room. I went into the kitchen and got the pizza i ordered erlier.

With the sodas chips and other foods.
My hands were all full. And then i head to the house theater.

I settled the food and my self and the movie Spy started playing

I ate most of the food. And i was laughing this movie is crazy the movie just got done.

When the door busted open liam allen and chace came into view.

"Hey lexa!" Allen gritted his teeth.
"Why werent you answering my damn oh no i mean our damn calls did you know you worried us to death!" Liam yelled.
"Damn woman calm your tits down i was busy okay!" I battered back.
"Who's shirt is that!" Chace asked darkly his face showed rage.
"Oh its from my last hook up guy!" I shrugged and smirk.

In flash he was infront of me. His face inches away from me. For a moment i was lost into his brownish eyes.

"Whos shirt is that so that i can rip him to pieces!" He asked again.
"Haha you sure. Its your shirt now rip yourself into pieces!" I smirk then he was shock that i wore his shirt. Then he crashes his lips onto mine.

I kissed him back. He carried me to our room and layed me down on the bed. He took of his shirt and pants leaving me in his boxers. Then he laid down next to me.

"Im sorry lexa i shouldnt have done any of that" he whispered pain evident in his voice.
"I know i forgive but i will never forget that!" I said. Putting my arms on his waist.

Then we fell into our deep sleep. With a light chest and peaceful night.

I know marcuz is happy that i forgave him thats his last wish.

*Next day*

When i woke up. I felt the otherside of the bed was cold. I opened my right eye to peek. Chace wasnt there.

I quickly got up and made my way downstairs. I found liam and allen on the kitchen.

Liam was cooking pancakes while allen was making some milkshakes.

"Morning!" I chirped. Walking towards them to the cupboard.
"Morning!" Allen kissed my head.
"Morrning!" Liam kissed my cheeks.
"Wheres chace?" I asked rummaging trough the cupboard for some nutella to pair it with pancakes.
"His at his office!" Liam mumbled.
"Oh so whatcha guys wanna do today?" I asked them sitting on the stool.
"Maybe we could go to the mall i need some stuffs to buy" i said. While Spreading my nutella over my pancakes.