Chapter 9

"What do you mean!" Kade asked.
"She fucking mean they are kicking us out the house!" Hunter yelled.
"Geez no need to yell!" I said. Holding my ears.
"Well since me and marie here are going away for awhile i want you to manwhores to guard the house! And no sluts as marie said we dont want std all around the house!" I hissed. Pain and guilt flash trough there eyes. But it quickly fade away.

"Ok alex!" Kade said.
"Its ms. Black for you!" I said.
"Are you really gonna do this marie babe!" Hunter whispered.
"Babe my ass. And for you hunter its ms. Sawyer!" Marie said coldly.

Then we went to our rooms. And started packing our things needed for our trip.

After like 4 hours of packing. I checked the time it was already 3pm. And my stomach grumbled.

I lazyly went downstairs and directly to the kitchen just to see hunter kade and marie.

They were all sitting on the table eating. I went to the cupboards and found a nutella and loaf bread.

I sat down in the table and started eating! I got my phone out and dialed. Angela mayers.

Ring ring..

Angela: hello hoes this is your fellow hoes angela what can i get you v or d.
Me: shut the fuck up gela. You disgusting piece of ass. Hahha
Angela: omg alex. Wait why the fuck havent you call me in a long time you bitch.
Me:sorry g been busy but im coming there with marie can u pick us up in the airport!
Angela: ofcourse bitches but gtg my stepmom of a whore called.
Me:kk hahaha bye

Then i hung up. I look at angela and smiled.

"Omg you and my brother would totally fit" i babbled.
"No!" Hunter blurted making all of us watch him like he has 2 heads.
"Whatever manwhore!" Marie said rolling her eyes.

*At alex house*

I was standing at the big doors of my house

I was standing at the big doors of my house. Marie decided to stay at the nearby hotel. And angela they got along so they will stay with her until i come there.

I got inside dragging my suitcase. Then i found a maid sweeping the floor i realize it was clara.

"Hey clars!" I greeted. She look at me and she run towards me and tackled me in her biggest bear hug. After greeting each other she told me mom dad and alexis are in the dining room eating dinner.

Clara got my bag saying she will drop it off my room.
I went into the kitchen and yelled.

"Im back!!" I said. They 3 look up to me and they race towards me.
They 3 squeeze me to death.

"How is my baby!" My mom asked.
"Sis youve grown up!" Alex patted my head.
"Yeah!" I rolled my eyes. Then dad held my hands and gasp. Shit i forgot to put my lotion on.

"Why are your hands rough alexa raven black!" Dad asked suspicously.
"Cause the teachers there where giving hard works" lies ok its really from the undergrounds.
"Oh really why dont you join us for dinner and we have something to discuss about our family business!" Mom said. Then horror filled the face of alexis and dad.

We started eating when mom spoke.

"Your dad is a gangster!" Mom blurted out of nowhere and it got me burst out laughing. I sobered up when i realize they werent laughing.