Chapter 10

*alexis Black at the top)

"Are you serious mom.?" I asked. Looking at dad.
"Yes princess!" Dad sighed. I look at alexis.
"Did you know about this?!" I yelled at his face. He nodded. And thats where shit got loose. I jumped and attack alexis. With my fighting skills. He tried to fight back but my skills were awesome.

Later on i found my self being pulled away by dad. Mom was helping alexis he had bruises and busted lips. I smirk at my master piece.

"Jesus christ where did you learn to fight like that?" Alexis hissed in pain.
"ON THE FUCKING UNDERGROUND MOTHER FUCKERS BECAUSE EVEN ONCE YOU BULLSHIT CRAP AND SO CALLED MY FAMILY DIDNT CALL OR TXT EVEN FUCKING ONCE. I GRADUATED MY FUCKING SCHOOL CAUSE THE MOTHER FUCKING TEACHERS TOLD ME IM TO SMART AND WHEN I CALLED YOU NEVER ANSWERED IT. I AM INVOLVE OF STREET FIGHTS AND UNDER GROUND FIGHTS. AND OH YEAH I GO CLUBBING I SMOKE AND DRINK AND BEFORE I FORGOT I DO DRAG RACING MOTOR CYCLING RACING AND IVE BEEN ARRESTED MANY TIMES FOR ASSAULT!!!!" i yelled looking at them my eyes starting to pool with tears.

"You what?!"alexis yelled.
"Alexis calm down its our fault! We never called!" Mom said.
"Your mother is right. But we shouldnt of hide your sister look what happened to her!" Dad sighed.
"Were sorry!" Mom and dad said. And hugged me.
"Your now forgiven!" I smiled not wanting to be guilty.
Then they left leaving me and alexis alone.

He got up and sat next to me. Then he embrace me in a hug.

"I missed you lexa!" He whispered.
"I miss you to lexis!" I sighed. And remembered marie.
"Im sorry baby lexa!" He said guilt evident in his tone.
"You will be forgiven if you meet my bestfriend!" I said imagining him and marie they look cute together.
"Fine!" He groaned and i got up and drag him out.

"Mom dad me and lexis are going out brb later!" I shouted they just shouted back yes.

Alexis drag me to his white lambhorgini and i told him which hotel. This is gonna be fun.

When we got there and was already infront of the hotel room where marie checked in i wiggled my eyebrows at alexis.

"Now knock!" I said excitedly.
"Do i have to!" He groaned then i quickly glared at him. Then he quickly knock 2 times.

And the door opened when alexis look he stood there frozen and they were fucking staring at each others eyes.

Then marie turned away and blushes while alexis on the other hand was blushing cause his neck was getting red as fuck and he smiled nervously scratching the back of his neck.

"Hi i uhm im alexis. Alexa's bro i mean siblings what i mean is brother!" Alexis babbled making me smirk.

"Uhm hey im uhm i my name is marie uhm yeah marie im her friend i mean best friend!" Marie babled and blushed.