Chapter 14

Take that dickwads! I smirk knowing one of them knows me.

"Hi im liam!" Guy 1 said.
"Alexa!" I said not showing emotion.
"Im marcuz!" Guy 2 said.
"And im allen!" Guy 3 said.

"Im alex!" I said.
"So as you-" i didnt let marcuz finish.
"My bags are upstairs last door on the left wing. My things are fragile and if you break one of them im gonna break all your bones!" I hissed.
They just nodded.

I walk into the kitchen with marcuz following me. I grab my oreos and nutella.

"Want some?" I offered cause he look nice.
"Are you serious nutella and oreos are perfect!" He cheered. Ok i like this guy so far. He was asking me questions about me being black dragon and how he is a fan. I just smiled proud of my self mother fuckers.

Then later on came in liam and allen me and marcuz were laughing.
Then they gave us confused looks.

"Hey guys alexa here is my favorate of them all!" Marcuz blurted laughing.
"What do you mean all!" I raised my eye brows.
"Uhm your not the only one our boss bought.! But it was the past now no need to worry!" Allen scratch the back of his neck.
"Oh!" I nodded.
"I think its time to go!" Liam said. We agreed and started our journey to hell hole.

Oh and i havent asked them whats theire boss name.

"Hey mar!" I sang. I was seated at the front seat with allen.
"Yes lexa!" He gave me a nick name.
"Whats your boss's name?" I said.
"Chace christian king!" Liam said.

Wait that name sounds familiar. Christian chace king???

"Oh fuck!" I shouted not thinking what i just said.

Chace fucking christian king was my brothers old bestfriend when we were kids 3 or 6 i think. They fight because chace kiss me oh fuck. And since that was past i think they dont remember me. And these guys here are my old pals Marcuz Tanteo allen ray Cervantes Liam segovia. Oh fuck

"Hey guys. Are you by any chance named. Marcuz tanteo allen rey cervantes and liam segovia!" I asked.

And they all look at me surprised.

"Wait how did you know?" Liam asked.
"Yeah!" Allen butted.
"Oh yeah once upon a time there was a little princess who got pushed by a cruel guy that was named marcuz and was helped by the guys named allen and liam and then they beat up marcuz for that!" I sighed. Telling them how we all met.

"Omfg alex!!" Marcuz squeled.
"Fuck!! Youve grown up princess!" Liam said. Making me blush.
"Yeah!" I muttered.
"How come we didnt remember you!we searched for u!" Allen babbled.
"1st because you are all stupid same like we were kids!" I laughed. And they all glared at me.
"You just wait till we get there missy! Well crush you in a hug to death!" Marcuz said cockily and happily.
and they all smiled.

"Why curse suddenly!" Liam asked.