Chapter 8

*pic of marie on the top☝👆☝*

"Good morning!" Marie sang opening my curtains. Shit im going blind
"Leave me alone!" I mumbled.
"No you get out of your bed missy or youll be cold!" She cheered i quickly bolted up. She smiled

And ran out my room. I did my morning routine. And came down with a mini white skirt and white croptop. With a matching cute knee lenght boots that is color pink.

 With a matching cute knee lenght boots that is color pink

I put my hair in a tight and high pony tail.

Yeah today i wore make up. Not to much just to look cute.

I hop downstairs and found marie in the kitchen on her phone.

"Morning bae!" I sang
"Morning bee!" She laugh.
I sat down and was amaze to see.
Bluberry pancake 5 bacon strips 1 egg and 2 sausage.

"Omg i love you!" I squeld.
"Yeah i know but first let us take a selfie!" She said. And we took some pictures and post it to Facebook with a "New life and single life" caption.

After that we started eating our food.

"Mar are you really alright!" I said but i came out more like mar awe you eally alwight?"
She swalloed her food and answered.

"Yes he doesnt deserve my tears and so does kade!" She hissed. Making me smile. And nod.

"Uhm marie. I booked us a flight to my home. Uhm would you like to come?" I muttered
"Sure that'll be great!" She squeled.
"But first we have to get our things to the house!" I sighed. And look at her then i realize she was wearing the famous evil smirk everybody feared.
"Wipe that scary fucking evil smirk outta yow face!" I hissed.
"Oops sorry cant help it!" She smiled.

Time flies fast. Later on i found ourselves infront of the house we used to call home.

"Ready?"i asked.
"Yeah!" She smiled wickedly.

We entered the house and heard the tv and talking. We went to the living room and found veronica and violet there watching scream queens. While eating our oreo and doritos.
Thats got me pissed.

"Get the fuck out!" I roared. They look back at me like i was crazy.
"No its not your house and you should get out before our boyfriend beat u both up!" Violet smirk.

And then thats were nicka bursted out. She lounge at violet while i attack veronica.

Later on i found ourselves. Dragging veronica and marie dragging violet with there hair on the way out.

We threw them on the floor. Hunter and kade came into view.

Then i spoke.

"Really you claim this your house. Thats a shame!" I laugh darkly.
"True! Omg our house has std!" Marie squeled. Typical marie
"What are you both doing here?!" Hunter asked. Oh wow didnt expect id get kick out of my own house.

"We are here to tell you to fucking pack your things and leave to live with you whores Cause i dont want std on my house!" Marie screeched making me burst laughing