Chapter 2

Chapter 2

(Lily)

"We have to pull a major prank for your going away 'party'" Reiley said, putting air quotes on the party.

"Whyyyyyyy?" I whined.

"Just man up and do it!" Emily said jokingly and a smile. Her smile lit up her whole face. She was so pretty. 'Why can't I be like her?' I thought to myself just before Reiley spoke again.

"OH MY GOSH I got it!" she squealed.

"What?" we all asked simultaneously.

She just grinned and walked off, beaconing for us to follow.

*-*-*

"I can't believe we just did that!" I said giggling. We had made milkshakes for Holly and Emily's brothers with sleeping pills in them. Then, once they had passed out, we put them in very revealing dresses, and slathered on the make-up. They looked like lost panda bears and raccoons. After that we put one hand in warm water and filled the other with whipped cream. Then Reiley snapped a few pictures, which were already on Facebook with about 257 likes, 1 really rude comment about how disrespectful we were. But they looked so funny! And we were so dead when they woke up. I bet they were already dreaming about revenge on us, literally!

"Ya..... They......are going to......be...so...mad" Emily said, sounding like a fish out of water as she struggled to catch her breath.

"But it was so worth it," Holly and Reiley said together.

"Ya. So what now?" I asked in a bored tone, even though I was bubbling over with excitement.

"How about a midnight run?" Holly suggested.

*-*-*

As we shifted, the 3/4 moon peeked out between the clouds, like a spotlight shining down on us. After we had all shifted and hidden out clothes, we started to run, which, knowing us turned into a huge game of tag. Almost as fast as the game had begun, it ended when we entered an unfamiliar part of the woods. “Danger, RUN! NOW!” my inner wolf was screaming at me. 'RUUUUNNNNN!' I yelled through the mind-link. But it was too late. Just as I turned around a twig snapped. Then another, and another. We were surrounded. 'Oh crap, ROUGES' our wolves said in unison as their red eyes flashed.

*-*-*

 (Alpha Rouge)

'I smell new wolves boys' I said through the mind link.

'Girls?' Max replied hopefully.

'Yah there’s four, one for each of you boys. They're by the lake. Don't hurt them, yet" I said evilly before trotting towards the four she wolves. From the scent I could tell they were werewolves. This was going to be fun.