Part 20

Heyyy xxx

Im dedicating this to the author of Still dawn xxx GREAT continuation of Breaking Dawn I recomend u check it out :) x

I'm sooo pleased with the response I've gotten on this story!! xxx

I have finalised and planned the plot so I actually know the very last sentence of the ENTIRE story xx

You'll have to wait to see it ;) xx

I can't believe I've written 20 chapters WOAH xx this story was literally just me testing out Wattpad x I am practically gobsmacked at the response and I have all of u wonderful fans to thank 4 that so here it is a big hug to all of u! *Hugs laptop* ;)

I hope you like this xx

Please comment and vote and fan xx commenting is always really helpful... (hint, hint, silent readers :P lol) xx

ENJOY :)

********************************************************************************

20

Edward:

I sat up at vampire speed; my eyes widened as Alice's vision played over and over in my mind.

Kill them.

It was as simple as that; Jacob would kill Bella.

He was maybe three days away from reaching us, I didn't know how he'd gotten here, but by the blurred visions I could tell the pack weren't with him. But even alone he was a threat.

Bella looked at me with concern, her hand still hovering a few inches above the ground where my head had just lain.

Her full lips were in a silent 'O' as she read my expression. I realised my thoughts had lasted barely a second before Bella took my face in her warm shaking hands.

"Edward? Edward whats wrong? Talk."

Her last word was a demand; slowly, I opened my mouth to speak just as Alice jumped swiftly over the wall and into our new meadow. Her face twisted in fear.

"Bella. He's coming. Jacob is close."

I heard Bella's sharp intake of breath as she processed this. The look of shock, hurt and fear on her beautiful face was enough to cut me like a knife.

"Way to break it to her Alice."

I said through gritted teeth.

She didn't respond, her thoughts were flying through her head as she tried to think of a safe way to keep Bella and Jacob apart.

Bella was still sitting frozen on the grass, I heard her pulse slowing down and I realised she had stopped breathing again.

"Bella. Breathe."

She exhaled in a long gust of air and her face crumpled before she fell into my arms.

"Oh, Edward..."

She sounded broken and confused. She still put everyone's safety above her own. She wouldn't like the plan Alice was about to tell us.

*************************************************************

"No. Alice, I won't let you put yourself in danger like that."

Alice was concentrating hard as she searched the future for Jacob. I could see the desperate irritation behind the search; she was partially blinded by the wolves because they are shape-shifters and something she has never been. She can still see them because they have human mothers, although the picture is blurry and usually silent.