Part 19

HELOOOOOO XX

I hope you guys liked the preview x :D

This is the WHOLE of part 19 xx

I'm dedicating this to AmberNicolee xxx

I absolutely ADORED her fanfic on twilight breaking dawn xxx

It's called: 'After Breaking Dawn' and I suggest u read it cos it is AMAZING!!! X :D

I stayed up till like four in the morning reading it x LOL no wonder im so hyper, Im delirious! x

Okay enough bout that although I love it ;) -let's get on with the story xx

Here we go.....

ENJOY :D x

****************************************************************

RECAP:

Bella:

I stood in front of the sleek black Porsche limo and gaped. It must have been the length of four cars!

"Edward? Can I just ask? What is that!"

He shrugged nonchalantly and pressed his cold hand to the small of my back, causing me to shiver.

He noticed and tried to move his hand but I sighed and he resumed the original position.

"It's a car Bella."

I couldn't seem to take it in as he opened the door at the far end of the shiny beast and gently pushed me inside.

"Yes, I guessed that, but why am I now being kidnapped by it?"

He chuckled and joined me on the long leather sofa.

"Bella, do you really think I would let you get kidnapped by a car?"

I harrumphed and scooted to the other side of the couch, but he wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me back in.

"Oh, no you don't."

I struggled before resigning to my fate and letting him form a stone cage with his body. I looked in awe and concern as I surveyed our 'taxi'. Most people don't take a flight to Paris in a Firstclass cabin and get into something that looks as though it was made of money.

"Bella, I promise it wasn't that expensive."

I raised my eyebrows at this.

"Really? Cos' this doesn't look like something the average person could get at short notice. "

He rolled his eyes and kissed my nose.

I blushed as the driver rolled down the black screen between us and him and asked Edward where to.

I hadn't been great at French in Highschool but I knew enough to know that Edward's reply was grammar perfect and honestly the most beautiful accent I had heard in my life.

I barely registered the black screen rolling back up as I looked at Edward with longing. I wished so much that I was vampire right then; so I could kiss him without needing to breathe, without needing to worry about his thirst. I wished and wished until my frail heart could take it no longer and I gave him the gentlest of kisses.

"I love you..."

I said breathless, the one kiss that made me say those words was not one of passion, it wasn't of lust or need, it was a kiss of love, love so meek it was barely a whisper of the kisses other couples shared, but it was enough to confirm my suspicions; even after all he had put me through I was in love with Edward Cullen.