Part 14

Hey xx

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR THE VOTES XXX

Please vote for this one 25 votes pls xxxx

-also comment and fan! xxx

p.s

IMPORTANT - READ!

These next few chapters are gonna be from Victoria's POV and are basically showing you how she got to seattle and how she's connected to Lance and Tess and stuff x if u r confused at any time please dont hesitate to say on the comments bit x I really aprieciate feedback from you guys xx ok well Im gonna stop babbling now x

ENJOY:

XXX

**********************************

14

Victoria:

Seattle was cold and wet this time of year, I fidgeted under the silence as we neared the grey buildings; their windows glinted in the weak sunlight of dawn, small droplets of rain fell from the sky as the sun rose; reflecting off them like crystal, painting the sky with snatches of colour.

"How long?"

I growled, we had been running for miles and Tess' constant humming was starting to tick me off.  

"Soon, did your mother never teach you patience?"

I snorted and slowed for a second, my heart suddenly ached for James as we crossed over one of our old trails, even after three years I could smell his strong scent like the finest wine fill my nostrils. I felt the corners of my eyes burn as I was consumed with new raw pain at the memory.

"It will pass..."

She murmured, she knew my future thoughts and for once I was slightly grateful for that, not like I'd ever admit it to the bitch.

"Stay out of my head freak."

I snarled quietly before speeding up. But it was half-hearted and she simply smiled softly.

We had to find a coven, was all she had said to me about her orders. I didnt question her further as I knew as well as she did that they dont exactly give you a full detailed explanation when they enter your mind.

My orders had been simple; find your partner and she will tell you what to do next. They didn't warn me that my 'partner' would be a total pain in the ass.

"Nice."

She muttered, and I simply shrugged; I mean what was I gonna call her? My best buddy?

She snorted a mili-second before I thought the words.

"Who'd wanna be 'buddys' with you?"

Her quiet voice was hard and for an unknown reason I felt my eyes burn again. I was a mess.

We ignored each other for the rest of the run. Murmered directions from Tess were all I got. I simply replied with growls.

We ran for another five minutes untill we stopped outside a cluster of broken structures that were once homes.

Determined, I broke down a door with one rock-hard punch and glided into our new abode. 

The abandoned apartment was dirty and unfurbished, but it would have to do. Tess raised her eyebrows as I slumped on the white but now grey couch; the springs poked out of the mice-infested holes and I sighed in fake relaxation.

"You wanna stay HERE?"

I nodded and grinned.

"Its not the Ritz but it'll do. What did you expect? Fine dining and a snack/sexy waiter?"