"Boyfriend" by BartBaKer

Justin: If I was a black man who would be my hoe or maybe an Asian so that we could eat egg rolls. I could a mexican and dress like a cholo but I'm just a white Canadian that looks like a lesbo. Saying swag is cool. Now I'll make a wish on these magic golden shoes. A gypsy sold them to me said they'd make wishes come true. Say hello to a negro in 3 2 damn. I want to be everything I'm not. That's why I say swag a lot. I wish I was a black man so these huge shoes would fit. Or maybe an Asian to explain my baby dick. I could be a Mexican. Selena told me so. But I'm a white Canadian who looks like a lesbo. And it really blows. Yo what's going on guys can I hang with you? Being a Minority is all I wanna do. I like to say swag I heard you guys do.

Random Badass Looking Dude: Why the fuck you wispering get the hell otta you here dude.

Docter: Justin, Justin, I need to talk to Justin.

Doctor: What's deal doc I was hanging with my new friends.

Docter: I ran some tests it turns out you're a girl man.

Justin: But I'm with Selena does that make me a lesbian?

Doctor: Excatly!

Justin: That explains why I can't find my cock. It was just small I thought. Turns out I'm your girlfriend because I'm not a bro. That's why we've never had sex. I got nothing below. I'm actually a lesbian the doctor told me so. So if you wanna scissor girl just let me know. I'll scissor you for sure. Now that I know that I really am a girl don't wanna be a different race no more just a lesbian.

Selena: Wait I need to come clean. There's something about me that you don't know. I am not a lady. I didn't wanna say. They would've kicked me off of Wizards Of Waverly.

Justin: If you're actually a man does that mean that I'm straight. This is so damn confusing. I thought that I was gay. Can we scissor anyway.

Selena: Okay.