"I Knew You Were Trouble" by SimplySpoons

So this is another I Knew You Were Trouble parody but this is done by SimplySpoons.

Harry: Once upon a time an X-Factor ago I was in your sights then you called my phone.

Taylor: Oh Harry oh Harry oh Harry

Harry: You said your name was Tay and I said I liked that and when you sang live I took a step back. You scared me. You scared me. You scared me. The directioners would be freaking but I feel like there's chemistry. Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in. So are we Haylor now? Told me we'd go one direction. Didn't know it was down. I knew you were trouble when you walked in. But are we Haylor now? If you dump me then my fans'll kill. You'll be lying on the cold hard ground. Ohhh. Ohhhhh.  Trouble trouble troulbe. Ohhhh. Ohhhh. Trouble trouble trouble.

Taylor: No apologies but when I talked to Niall. Pretend he doesn't know I'm dating Harry Styles. You cutie. You cutie. You cutie. I wanna touch your hair and hold hands down the strret. I new notch in my belt is all you'll ever be and now i see. Now I see. Now I see he's no Liam and no Louis but I realise I love 1D. Whoo!

Taylor and Harry: Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in. So are we Haylor now? Told me we'd go one direction. Didn't know it was down. I knew you were trouble when you walked in. But are we Haylor now? If you dump me then my fans'll kill. You'll be lying on the cold hard ground. Ohhh. Ohhhhh. Trouble trouble troulbe. Ohhhh. Ohhhh. Trouble trouble trouble.