"Kiss You" by BartBaKer

Zayn: Oh I'm just gonna pretend that I'm riding this bike to make all you teen girls wet with delight. Do you feel that downstairs, that downstairs, that's us taking your dad's cash.

Harry: Oh i know i know that this looks kinda strange, but I just feel right when I'm rubbing on Zayn. Please don't tell Taylor Swift, she'd get pissed even though I dumped that bitch.

Liam: Guys this is bullshit. Why do I have to ride this.

Simon Cowell: It's your punishment.

Liam: For what?

Simon: For shaving your head.

Harry: Now let's all go

One Direction: to prison so we can dance with locked up men. And then we can pretend that we play insruments by posing with them in stupid pics.

Harry: Why don't we take off all our clothes and play a game of drop the soap

Other Boys: Hell yeah!

Simon: I will take the photographs.

One Direction: Let us drop our pants 

Harry: And these five soap bars.

Zayn: oh maybe maybe if we all pretend we can ski, it'll make this video less crappy. This is ridiculous -diculous who is directing this shit?

Niall: Oh I'm the only Irish guy singing in this song. Tha't  why I dance like a gay leprechaun. Also I play guitar play guitar  Did you know I play guitar?

Liam: Oh holy crap. Taylor Swift is on our ass. She's got a gat.

Zayn: She's gonna kill Harry and then write

Zayn, Louis, Liam and Niall: A hit song about how you did her so wrong.

Taylor Swift: *sobbing* I knew you were trouble Harry. Can't you see you belong with me?

Harry: Hey maybe I can kill the bitch using my secret nipple trick

Liam and Zayn: Go for it!

Taylor: Oh My God what the hell is that?

Simon, Louis and Niall: He just made her crash

Harry: With My four nipples

One Direction: Harry has four nipples. Harry has four nipples. They made Taylor drive off the road.

Louis: To celebrate let's all dress up as

One Direction: Seamen. Because we all love semen.

Niall: We mean jizz.

Louis: I'm gonna give Harry a french kiss.

Zayn: I am gonna suck my own dick.

One Direction: Taylor was just a cover up

Harry: To hide the fact I like amn butt.

Taylor: What did you say?

One Direction: How the hell is she still alive?

Taylor: I will never die. Now let me kill you.