A Full Week Of Nothing? Part 5.5

Hey! Enjoy joy the second part ^_^ also I am planning on publishing a new story very soon, and I think you guys will love it! I won't announced what's the title, I want it to be a surprise.

Anyway enjoy~

Serena's POV

Ok, first of all I hate babysitting and second of all I hate watching over two bratty little kids that will end up getting hurt in the end.

I groaned and went back to my bed "C'mon Sere! Don't be like that" Ash pouted "You should know from the fact for the past several days we've been talking about each other that I hate babysitting" I pointed out "Yeah, I know but c'mon! How troublesome can one kid get?" I facepalmed "Ok, one kid can already thrash an entire room by him/herself, but when you add one more they can pretty much destroy the entire house" I stated "I thought you like children" he smirked "I said I don't have the heart to be mean to them, but it doesn't mean I like them" I uttered "Geez, coming from a girl your pretty negative" I looked at him "Since when did I ever get positive?" I smirked "Ok,Ok. You win, now can we babysit them? I need the money for it" he pleaded "Why do you need the money?" I asked "I have to buy something for someone" He said "Well, If it's that important I guess I won't complain" he smiled and kissed me on the cheek "Thanks Serena" I grinned "Anything for you" I said sweetly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we got ready we headed towards the house we saw last night and it was just 3 houses away from the hotel.

The two kids were playing outside while their parents were waiting, I guess they're waiting for us. We approached the two adults and they smiled "Thank you for agreeing on babysitting while we are gone Ash" Ash smiled at the two "It's no big deal Mr. And Mrs. Alexander, I would always agree when it comes to babysitting" I let out a small giggle, Mrs. Alexander looked at me and raised an eyebrow "And you are miss?" She asked "This is Serena, my girlfriend" Ash said, I politely bowed at them and they shook my hand.

"Well it's time to go Herald" Mrs. Alexander instructed "Right, well let's go Bianca" They both held hands and left the house.

The two kids looked at us, the girl was smirking while the boy was politely smiling, I have a bad feeling about this...

"Hey you raven haired boy!" Kate pointed at Ash who sweatdropped "Yes Kate?" He asked "If you don't tell me big sister's name right now I will cry" I guess she was referring to me, I hate kids...

"It's Serena Kate, Serena why don't you play with Kate" Ash said with a tone like I couldn't understand him, I gave him an "Are you freaking kidding me" look, he shrugged and slightly smiled. I sighed and went beside Kate and he played with Kenny.

Ash and Kenny were getting pretty along, they actually act the same way like they were father and son, on the other hand...

"What's your favorite color? How did you get that scar? Do you like waffles? Do you like music? Oh are you a meat lover? Do you play video games? Do you tend to get angry easily?" When will this kid ever shut up?

I looked at Ash with a look that was saying "I hate you right now", he nervously chuckled and went by my side "I think we should go inside the house" I flinched, two kids plus one house with no adults is a bad idea.

We entered inside and the two started running around the house, what did I just say kids and cleaned house does not compute.

Ash was trying to calm them while I calmly read a magazine and minded my own business. After 5 mins or so Kate and Kenny were sitting on the floor while Ash scolded them, I yawned and looked at my right where the bathroom was.

I went inside the bathroom and by the time I got out there were more kids than two, seriously I just left for 12 mins and Ash couldn't control them?!

I stomped my way towards Ash who was on the corner trying to clean up their mess, Once I was infront of him I tapped my food and he sighed "They told me that they wanted to invite their friends, so I agreed..."I facepalmed, number one rule of babysitting is you cannot let the kids order you around!

I groaned and turned around, Kenny was by my side looking a bit scared "I am sorry, Kate isn't really the type of girl to do nothing" He bowed apologetically, I sighed and knelt down to see his face. "Look your the older brother right?" He nodded "You need to show her that your the one that she needs to follow ok? Now where is she?" He pointed upstairs where the others were, I groaned and prepared myself for the chaos.

I went upstairs and saw Kate playing on the bookshelves, she reminds me of me when I was a kid...so cute. I quickly carried her and went back downstairs, Ash sighed din relief while I glared at him.

"Well we should clean the entire house before they get back" I smirked "Who says we?" Ash looked at me with a weird expression "Your not gonna help?" I laughed "Heck no! You know how much I hate to babysit" I pointed out, he groans and begun cleaning the entire house by himself, I'm such a good girlfriend for making him exercise ^_^

I looked at my left and saw Kate holding a...GUN?! "Woah, Kate where did you get that?" That one kid asked "I got it from the pocket of Serena" Ash and I flinched, I so hate babysitting.

I walked up to Kate and went down on my knees "Kate, can you please give me that back?" She stuck out her tongue "First you have to do something for me" I was literally screaming in my mind right now "You have to wear your boyfriend's clothes or else I will shoot you" I hate kids...

I sighed and looked at Ash, he was looking at me and I was glaring at him "Give me your damn clothes or else!" He shrunk and went inside the bathroom.

After that I wore his clothes and showed it to Kate "Good now play this song for me" She handed me a violin with a notebook attached to it. I sighed and tuned the violin and position it on my shoulder "You better be happy.." I mumbled.

After the whole violin thing she gave me back the gun and I sighed in relief, Ash place a hand on my shoulder and grinned, my eye twitched, I grip his hand and twisted it causing him to yell out in pain.

"Why are you grumpy today geez" he groaned "Well, today was supposed to be my rest day and I needed that day!" I shot a glare at him "Then why didn't you just tell me?" He asked " 'Cause I wanted to be with you!" I blurted, the kids were watching us with a sly grin on their faces. I really hate kids.

"C'mon let's just clean the place up" I said and begun cleaning the room, Kate and Kenny looked at me then Ash. What are you two planning?