Getting Shot

Heey~ here's chapter 10! Enjoy~

Serena's POV

As we continued walking around, I couldn't stop thinking about what he said earlier. I mean what did he by I look cute when I act like a kid? Does he like me? Why am I thinking like this? What am I feeling right now?

"Serena?" Ash spoke snapping me out of my thoughts "Y-yes?" I stammered, I can't believe I stuttered..."You've been awfully quiet, you ok?" Is he worried about me? Wait why do I feel so happy? Aaaaaaagh this is frustrating! "Nothing's wrong" I assured him "Alright, but tell me if there is. I'm here for you Sere" He just called me Sere, Sere, SERE! Is that a nickname for me? Wait...what am I saying?! Gaaaah!!!

I was frantically yelling in my thoughts, what did you do to me Ash?! Little did I know that I was sweating like crazy and Ash was trying to calm me down "Serena?! Your sweating like a pig! Calm down!" He said in a panic tone, he was trying to snap me in my thoughts by shaking my entire body, but that's just making it worst as I was eventually gonna vomit.

"Ash stop please, for the love of pies please stop" I pleaded, he stopped shaking me while I slapped myself. What was happening to me? "Serena, you seem pale are you ok?" He asked "Yeah, I'm fine. Probably just hungry" I uttered "Oh,ok then let's go back then. I don't want you to pass out anyway" I rolled my eyes and we started heading back.

I look at my left and saw a gun aiming at Ash, I looked closer and I saw Calem smirking. As he pulled the trigger, I pushed Ash aside and the bullet hit through my chest. I coughed out blood and Ash quickly regained his footing and went beside me "Serena you idiot!" He scolded "Why did you do that?!" He frantically yelled at me, like seriously I was dying and his yelling at me..who does that?!

I touched his cheek and gently slapped him "I just got shot and you are yelling at me" I pouted trying "Don't act like this is nothing! You just got shot!" He said in a panic tone. Then out of nowhere Calem appeared infront of me with a shocked look "Who'd you took the shot for him?" He asked "I'm no like you Calem, who uses his troop to dodge the shield himself from the bullet" I stated giving him a death glare despite my current condition.

"You son of a-" Calem got cut off by Ash punching him in the stomach "How dare you! You shot her...why?!" He growled "I was gonna shoot you not her!" Calem yelled back, is it me or are they not gonna help me despite I'm the one who was coughing blood.."Why would you shoot in the first place?!" Ash shouted "Because you stole my girl!" Calem hissed, I was too weak to facepalm, so I hit my own head on the ground.

They continued on arguing and I was loosing blood, I'm pretty sure they forgot the person who GOT SHOT IN THE FIRST PLACE!

"*coughs* CAN YOU GUYS ARGUE LATER AND TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL?! I'M DYING HERE!" I snapped, the two sweatdropped and Ash picked me up bridal style while Calem got his car and drove us to the hospital. Finally Geez....

Ash's POV

Once Serena was taken to the emergency room, I turned my gaze back to Serena "Stay away from Serena you got that?" I hissed "Who are you? Her mother?" He stuck out his tongue at me "No, but I'm her friend" I glared at him "Oh yeah? I'm her ex boyfriend" I chuckled "Yeah, her ex. Not her current, also she has changed and she doesn't want a loser like you to be her boyfriend" I smirked "What about you? You like her don't you" He looked at me with a death glare "What if I told you I love her" I quickly covered my mouth as I heard what I have said, did I just....Oh God.

Calem face went from mental to not mental as he pounced at me "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" He snapped as he grabbed me on the neck and punched me on my stomach "NO ONE SHALL TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME YOU GOT THAT?" He hissed, I just couldn't take it anymore. I kicked him on the chest causing him to loose his grip as I continuously punched him on the face. The way he treated her like a mere toy, the way he lied to her, the way he broke her heart. I will not rest until he gets what he deserves!

I punched him on his stomach once more and kicked him in the lower zone. I stood up and looked at him "She is very special to me, you deserve this for toying the girl who I love" I covered my mouth once again, I really love her huh?

I turned around and entered the emergency room, I talked to the doctor and he said I could visit her now. I thanked him and entered Serena's room, she was reading a book while looking a bit annoyed "Stupid Ash..." she mumbled "At least....gas what AM I thinking?!" She furiously blushed, I walked up to her and she noticed me "Ash?!" She gasped "How long have you been there?" She asked with a tint of pink on her cheeks "No that long why?" I asked "N-Nothing!" She stammered "Ok.." I uttered "Anyway the doctor said that I could go out for a couple of hours" I looked at her with a "I know your lying look" and she noticed it "Ok, I forced him to let me go for a couple of minutes" she confessed "Your an idiot if you know that" I flicked her forehead "Oh c'mon! It's boring here!" She groaned "But you need rest, I'll tell the others what happened to you so they won't think your somewhere trying to plot something evil. You should rest ok?" She groans again "Fine..." she pouted "What a kid" I sighed and left the room.

She may act like that, but there is no doubt that this is love....should I tell her?

Serena's POV

Once he left I grabbed my pillow and began hitting myself with it "Stupid, STUPID, STUPID!!" I yelled, if he heard what I said awhile ago I would probably kill myself!

What a strange guy....well atleast his my strange guy....THERE I GO AGAIN GAAAAH!!!

XD Poor Serena 😅😅😅 How was it? Vote if u liked it, comment for more, and simply follow me for more Amourshipping stories. Anyway see you in the next chapter, Peace Out!