Welcome Back

Finally! It's weekend! Which means updates! Yay ^_^

I hope u guys like this chapter :)

Enjoy~

Serena's POV

What is going on today? First I got attacked by Miette and her stupid boyfriend and now a letter from someone?! Why do people despise me so much?

I looked at the note once again and showed it to Steve, he had a worried look as he read it and at the end he sighed and brushed off his sweat.

"Miss, this note means danger. You have to promise us that you will be extra careful when you're alone and also that you'll always bring a gun with you" He instructed, I nodded and took back the note. What does this mean? Why does this person want my Ash? Who are you my so called nightmare?

After a couple of minutes of silence the doorbell rang it's either Ash and the others or some annoying weird fat dude that sells cookies. I stood up from my chair and walked up to the door. Before I open it I peeked put of the peeking hole and saw Ash and the others. I opened the door to only be greeted by smiles. "Long time no see!" They all exclaimed, well except Ash who was awfully quiet. I decided to just ignore it and let them come in "Your rooms are still the same" They all nodded and went straight up to their room, Ash looked at me and placed a hand on my shoulder "Well?" I raised an eyebrow "Well what?" I asked "You still think that you're still a bother?" He asked almost in an angry tone "Of course I do, if I wasn't here you guys would still be living your normal happy lives, but instead here you guys are being protected by a girl who clearly is torn from her family and emotions. Why can't you understand that I'm just a nuisance? You guys keep on giving me things that I cannot repay and I only give you protection!" I exclaimed, Ash looked like he was gonna slap me but tried his very best not to as he walked away from  me not saying a single word.

I stood there and watched him walk towards their room, I just can't thank them enough but in the same time apologize for being such a needy brat. If only I never met them, so they would be living their lives without any troubles that included me.

Ash's POV

I went inside and slammed the door, Gary glared at me and I glared at him back. "What?" I said sternly "That's low dude" I gritted my teeth "How would you know?! You don't have a girlfriend who's a gangster!" I hissed, Gary punched my face causing me to fall to the ground "Then what did you do huh? You just walked away from her! You don't deserve a girlfriend if you just walk away from them when they think they're just a burden!" He exclaimed "You wouldn't understand.." I murmured "Oh, I perfectly understand how she feels! Ash you were just like her when we were kids! Stubborn and aggressive towards others because of their parents, she needs your help but what did you do? YOU DID NOTHING!" He snapped.

"GUYS STOP!" Dawn yelled at the two of us "YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS TO HEAR HER SAY SUCH THINGS! SH-" Dawn cut me off by slapping me really hard "THEN TALK TO HER! UNDERSTAND HER FEELINGS ASH! WHAT YOU DID WAS LOW AND YOU KNOW IT! YOU JUST CAN'T LEAVE AT MID CONVERSATION! IF YOU TRULY LOVE HER THEN TALK TO HER!!" I clenched my hand into a fist and a tear ran down my cheek "I'll only talk to her just to get out of this stupid room" I stood up and left the room.

I walked at the living room only to be death glared by her gangsters, Steve was looking at me like he was about to kill someone while Zaldy looked pretty disappointed.

I walked up to Zaldy and he glared at me "If your looking for Miss she's at her room probably crying because of you" Then suddenly I felt a sudden pain in my chest like someone just stabbed me with a knife, why can't she just understand how I feel?

I nodded and walked towards her room, I knocked on the door but no one answered it. "Serena can I come in?" No answer, I tried opening it but it was lock. I tried knocking again but still no answer. I took a deep breathe and let all my anger go. "Look, why can't you just understand that your not a burden?" No answer so I continued "Your not a burden, heck your the opposite of a burden. You made our lives full of fun and life, I was a loser before I met you. I needed someone to stand up for me because I was too weak and scared to tell them what I really felt. When I met you suddenly things changed both good and bad, but that doesn't mean your bad luck. Serena your everything to me. Not just because you my girlfriend but also a friend who I could always count on, I know that I walked away from you awhile ago because I couldn't understand what you were feeling but now that I'm hearing myself...I feel ashamed. Ashamed that I just walked away. Ashamed that I yelled at my friends because of my denseness. I'm selfish, I couldn't even understand what you were feeling. Your not a burden Serena, your a good friend that we will always support till' the end. Please open the door...." Even after all the she didn't open it "Please Se-" "What are you doing?" I turned around and saw Serena holding a box of ice cream and some tissues "You weren't inside?" I asked "No, I went to the kitchen to get ice cream" I fell anime style "Was I supposed to be inside?" I groaned, Serena blew her nose with a tissue "You were crying because of me?" I asked feeling guilty that I made her cry "No, I was watching a movie. Why would I cry just because you walked away mid conversation?" I sweatdropped "Even if I didn-" "Look Ash, I'm not that type of girl that cries just because her boyfriend and her fought. I'm not that girl anymore, and it's ok....you're not the first one that doesn't understand." She mumbled the last part. I was about to say something but she cut me off "Ash if you want to know me or want to make me feel like I'm not a burden then prove it to me. If you can't or won't then....it was never meant to be" After that she walked pass me, unlocked the door, and went inside. Before she fully closed it she looked at me once again a tear ran down her cheek.

"Serena...."

Done! How was it? Vote if u liked it, comment for more, and simply follow me for more Amourshipping stories. Anyway see you in the next chapter, Peace Out!

Consider this pic as a preview for the next chapter ;)