The Definition Of Hate Towards You

Serena's POV

*stomp*
That was the only sound I could here by now. It was quiet...to quiet just to be in fact. I cautiously look around my surroundings making sure Dove isn't hiding or aiming a gun at me. I was clenching the gem tighter than before, Xavier Yvonne. The father of Serena Yvonne also the man who had the gem of our family.

Before I left the room, I looked at the gem and sensed such presence in it, could it be possibly Papa? Who knows.

I continued to search around the area cautiously walking in to every single room in this house of hers, but there was no sign of Dove everywhere. Then it hit me, the living room. I entered the room and saw only Ash's body lying on the floor surrounded by his own blood. I went beside his body and knelt down, I cupped his cheeks and a tear sliced down my face.

"Ash I'm sorry for ever meeting you....I should have never fallen in love" I sobbed. As I continued to sob, I felt a pair of hands caressing my hair, I opened my eyes and saw Ash smiling, how is he alive?!

"Surprise" He said weakly "How are you alive?!" I gasped "C'mon, I won't go down that easy" he pointed out, he tried to get up, but the pain was too much for him Andres he collapsed on the floor moaning in pain.

"Ash, go outside" I instructed "How? I can't barely stand" he pointed out "I'll help you, but promise me you won't come back inside" he nodded, I helped him up and led him outside, Gary helped him get out and I came back inside.

I heard some footsteps inside her room, so I bolted inside the room only to be wrapped by a rope. Dove appeared behind me smirking widely at my state of being tied up from ropes, she knelt down beside me and looked into my eyes. "I will enjoy killing you my dear little sister" she hissed, I simply smirked at what she said, because before everything that had happened we set up a trap around the house, or should I say "I" set up multiple bombs around her house.

"You know what Dove, I really hate you" I smiled "Why are you smiling?" She asked "Because, I know that the way you hate me isn't how I hate you, but the definition of hate towards you is exactly how I feel towards you" I smirked "Why you l-" I cut her off "Oh and by the way, I think this will be the last time we will see each other" I stated "Why?" She simply asked "Because your going to hell while I'll be at heaven" I explained "Wha-*BOOM*"

Ash's POV

There we were looking at the house, I wanted to go in, but Gary kept stopping me to come back in. Then the house exploded into a million pieces and we heard Dove screaming in pain while Serena was no where to be heard, was she planning this?

The cops surrounded the house after it exploded and searched around if anyone was alive, but no one was there only Dove burnt body and some pieces of the house, but no Serena, nor Dawn and Misty.

I collapsed on the ground and sob loudly while the others comfort me. Was this her goodbye?