chapter 22

damn, its been 2 weeks since selena and i talked. i was supposed to move in with her, but she said no and now she's living by her self. well i have a reason to be mad right?

she's been calling me but i havent been answering her, just ignoring her. i wonder how she is. if we didnt fight i could be waking up to her beautiful fave everday now.

but im scared, what if she breaks up with me? what if she doesnt like me and thinks im a jerk? i need to really talk to her soon. well do i think she's miserable? probably not she's probably enjoying her talks with jake.

i saw her at school a couple of times, she ignored me and i ignored her. i was tempted to talk to.

i managed to get out of bed a couple hours later, i recieved a call from alfredo, and i answered it immediately.

"hey man what's up?" i say and i can hear him rolling his eyes. what's up?

"dont whats up me, i just know heard you haven't been talking to selena what the hell is up with that?"

i groan in annoyance, "look we arent in the best terms right now, she gave her number to a guy, you think i can deal with that?"

"did you give her at least an explanation!?"

there was a short silence, "um no.." i say scratching the back of my neck.

"see? bro remember when you practically almost ditched her for another girl?" he has a point there.

"selena also told me that you guys swapped numbers, thats low." he says, as i was about to say something but he ended the call. i start groaning im frustration.

"this sucks ass," i say sitting on my bed with my head in my hands. I should really pay selena a visit and talk to her.

i just got dressed into my sweats and a regular hoodie, i quickly grabbed my car keys and headed out to my garage.

i pray to god that she forgives me. i hop into my range rover and drove to alfredo's. about 10 minutes later i finally got to his house and his parking spaces was filled with 2 familiar cars.

i park my car next to the one i've always known, i jump out of the seat and walked over to the front door.

kylie opens it with a big grin on her face but soons turns upside down when she's me. she has more of a 'Fuck you because you're the one that broke my best friends heart' face.

"um kylie," i managed to get out. she walks away with the door open, and i walk in to see selena on her phone.

"oh justin, hey man." alfredo whispers so selena doesn't hear, giving me a handshake.

i give him a nod. "i need to talk to her," he nods and goes to talk to demi.

i see demi's face lights up and she sits next to selena; selena slightly looks over at me and gives me a small smile. but inside i know she was hurting like hell.

then theres me, standing awkwardly. i indicate her to come to where i was and she gives me a thumbs up and walks over to me.

"hey," she breathes out, oh how i missed that voice. "good to finally see you after like what 3 weeks?" she says sarcasticaly. "you know i was hoping we could go on with out talking for a month."

"look, come we need to talk." i say and pull her arm outside. "okay im dumb, im stupid. im so sorry selena. i miss you, it was fucking miserable not talking to you. im sorry for not letting you have time to explain, im a douche im sorry. but i still should have a reason to get mad at you." well right?

"why is that?" she ask and i look down.

"you gave that dude your number and it broke me." i say honestly, with tears in my eyes. "you know, i get scared because i always think that you'll leave me for another guy or some shit. i can't bare to lose you," still looking down as i said that.

"babe, you want to know the truth? i have that same feeling. i get that feeling when we go out, everyday, every second of my life. one time i thought about you leaving me one day for a slut. i get jealous of every pretty girl i see when im with you cause i end up always thinking, 'oh shit i need to dress more like her, she's so beautiful, i bet justin would want to date pretty girls like her' like when you left me at the shelter i was so freaking devastated because i thought i wasnt good enough for you. when we went to dave and busters and you got mad at me for giving my number to that guy well I wasn't trying to make you jealous. he told me he was gay and i just reminded him of his sister that died, so i gave him my number if he needed anybody to talk to. i would never cheat on you. i would never leave you for anybody else because justin, the feelings that i have for you are so strong." she says lettting a few tears to hit the ground.

i pull her into a very slow, but passionate kiss. "i will never leave you, you're too gorgeous. im so freaking lucky to have you and im sorry." i say pulling her into a tight hug to only hear her crying on my chest.

i will forever love you, selena marie gomez.

sorry for an long ass update! i have so much hw and i have a project thats due in a couple days so im trying so hard to update and do hw at the same time. i hope you enjoy this chapter. leave some feed backs and please read my new book Trust! i'll try to update all my books tonight and tomorrow night!