Chapter 12

"Kids, we have a 6 days left until we leave paris. So it's friday, i want you guys to enjoy your day." The teacher says and we cheer.

Oh thank god, today was mine and justin's date and he won't tell me where it is. It was about 9 am and he won't take me out until 7, so I decided to ask kylie and demi if they wanted to come with me so they could help with outfit, and they gladly accepted.

We took about 30 minutes, i mean I wasn't tryna look good for any one so what's the point. I put on light make up, light jeans, my white converse and and a crop top that just showed a little bit of my belly button. My hair was in a braid.

As we walked to the mall since it wasn't that long, it took about 5 minutes. Te first shop we looked into was forever 21.

"I'll look at dresses," says demi. Kylie and i nod. I didn't see where i was going until i bumped into a guy, and stupid me i spilt coffee all over him.

"Omg, im so sorry!" I say and he chuckles

"Its fine, it wasn't a lot" he says we both look up. Oh damn he was good looking. He smiles at me and puts his hand out

"Selena gomez" i say, and he smiles again,

"Beautiful name, im luke.. Luke Hemmings." He says. Wow his name says it all.

"Im sorry about that again," i say and he nods.

"I understand, maybe i can get your number?" He suggests and i laugh and nod.

i grab his phone and put my name into his contacts.

"do you live around here? maybe we can hang out today..?" he ask , and i smile.

"im sorry but im only here in paris for 6 days, it's a class field trip, and im actually going on a date tonight." i say and he frowns.

"oh okay, well see you around sel? is thats fine.." he smiles and i nod and wave at him.

kylie smirked at me, then walked away afterwards. i just shook my head and went to go look at shirts

~

"yo ari!" i yell out and she turns around. she smiles at me.

"hey where's selena?" she ask.

"i dont know," i say, and she nods.

"well i hope it goes well for you two. i really ship you guys, and i wish i can just apoligies to her for turning her back." she sighs. i smile

"plan something," i say, she shrugs.

ariana and i are only friends because she was the one helping me with getting selena, i mean selena doesn't like her but ariana, wants her as her friend back.

if ya'll thought i was going to play selena? nah i truly like her, i mean i kinda liked miley. but she's an ass and I haven't seen her for such a long time.

i walk back to my hotel room to plan what i was going to wear for tonight.

i hope it turns out pretty good because im plann- what no. you'll know later.

~

"sel! oh my lord you look hot!" kylie says adding her final touches.

"i mean you aren't wearing a dress, and you still look hot." demi compliments.

i smile and look at my reflection. "i don't know what the date is going to be but this is cute enough."

"