chapter 15 *part 2*

kylie //

"you guys, we've been here since like 1, amd its 7;00 now, im very tired now" selena says as she holds whats seems to be a thousand bags.

"selena, just wait okay." demi tells her and selena groans.

"nooo, sorry but im really hungry why cant you let me eat? your killing me smalls,"

i giggle, "sel, we're actually older then you.. "

she smiles and then frowns, "yeah, by one year"

i checked my phone to see if i got a text from justin and, in fact i actually did. finally.

*you know how i was doing that thing, where kylie and justin were texting in my previous chapter? yeah it wont work here and im getting irritated, so i'll just do it a different way, im sorry :( *

justin- you can take her home now.

me- thank you! she keeps complaining

justin- about how hungry she is? yeah i know she does that all the time lmao.

me- lols but be there in a few.

justin- k bye, be safe girls!

i put my phone away and announced that we could go home now.

"finally!!" selena yells.

we all walked out of the mall, and went to the parking garage to find her car.

~

i got in into the my car, and i asked who was getting dropped off first,

"um, demi is going to my house," kylie says,

i nod, "can i go to?" i giggle.

i see demi widen her eyes, "Um no Kris is sick and its contagious," demi says, and i look at her weirdly,

"then why are you going?"

"because mom said demi is her treatment, well fuck selena just go to your house first and we'll tell you when its f-fine" kylie says

i laugh, "i was joking its like you dont want me with you guys,"

"ha, we know we were just kidding sheesh, "

i start driving off and about 10 minutes later i reached kylie's house.

i roll my window down, and kylie and demi gets out of my car.

"hey text me the details?" demi ask and kylie hits her arms

i look at them weirdly, "what details?"

"you're such a dumbass," kylie whispers mumbles.

"wait i said details? i mean donuts yeah text me what kind of donuts," demi nervously chuckles and runs inside.

i chuckle and head to my house. i parked my car, and i looked at my house. damn my parents aren't home then.

my house was pretty dark when i came in. but the weird thing was there was a lot of lit up candles.