Chapter 2

"I need you! I need you! I need you! Ayoooo all my bitches got real hair!" Demi and I sang in the car.

"I get money 3 ways, I fuck bitches 3 ways" Demi says and she sang Tyga's part.

"My chains shine brighter than a strobe light, I'm tryna fuck coco" I sang, I look at Demi and laugh. I turn the music down real quick.

"So, um do you like Miley?" I ask her. She shrugs.

"I don't know to be honest, she seems so fake" Demi tells me.

"Well if she is, her life will be a living hell" I say, turning up the music again.

After the jam session in my car, we finally got to what we call Hell.
Demi and I got out of the car, and we walked inside the school, with everybody looking at us.

"Hi!" I say to everybody, they smile and wave back at me.

"Oh look, the schools slut is here!" Jasmine yells, laughing with her friends.

"Yeah, I see her also Jasmine, she looks like you, sounds like you, and ugly as fuck like you." Demi says, smirking.

I laugh at what Demi says. "Don't even try Jasmine" with that I grab Demi's hand and walk away.

"Kylie! Where were you yesterday?" I ask her.

She hugs me and Demi, "I was at a doctors appointment, what happen?"

"New girl, Miley Cyrus." Demi says pointing to her as she walk this way.

"Hey, and you are?" Miley says looking at Kylie.

"Kylie Jenner, the youngest of this group." she says laughing.

"It's nice to meet you, soo what's up?" She ask us.

"I saw your with Bieber yesterday, did he do anything to you?" I ask her, she shakes her head no.

"People told me that y'all used to be best friends, what happen?" She ask me.

I look at Demi and Kylie, they nod. "If I tell you, you don't tell anybody! Or else, us three will come after you" I glare at her. "Just kidding, but I'll make your life a living hell" I say.

She laughs nervously. "I won't tell" she says.

"Ok, I've known Justin for such a long time, and we were really great friends. I was the bad one, I mean he was bad too, but one night, he was grounded, and there was a party, so I went to his house and snuck him out, and his dad went crazy, and started looking for him, then somehow he was killed. Ever since Justin told me to stay away and he hated me ever since" I say shedding a little bit of tears.

Demi hugs me, and Kylie joins.
"Yeah, they were together all the time. There was no way you could've separated them." Kylie says.

"Now that I've told you, you wouldn't tell anybody" I say just making sure. She looks at me and nods.

"That must've been horrible" Miley says.

Demi nods, "we should head to class now" she says. We all went to the same class, and I say in between Demi and Kylie. Justin was in front of me, and Miley was right by him. My ex Harry was right by Miley also.

"Yo Cyrus, do you want to hang?" Justin ask her, jealousy hit me like a truck, ugh that should be me.
Miley smiles and nods.

Skipping to lunch!!

"Miley did you get details?" Jasmine ask me. I look at her, and nod.

"I feel really bad for doing this, but this is what happen" Miley says telling her the story.

"See, isn't she fucking terrible" Jasmine laughs.

"It was an accident, and I shouldn't be doing this." I say looking down.

Jasmine laughs, "you could've said no dumbass" she laughs with Ariana. "I'll be announcing this tomorrow at lunch, thanks for your help Miley, but I'm not going to make you popular, or give you 50"

I glare at her. "I'll get back at you bitch" I say and walk away.

with Selena

"Where's Miley?" Kylie ask. I shrug.

"Probably fucking a guy, joke!" I laugh. Demi and Kylie laughs also.

After school.

"Hey! Demi, come over?" I ask her, she nods and follows me to the, but what caught me was Justin and Miley in the car, kissing.

"Dude, what the fuck" I say pointing at Justin's car.

"What the hell are they together?" Demi ask me.

I laugh. "Or his booty call" I say. We both get in my car, and drive off to my house.

"Hello Selena, and Demi! Where's Kylie?" My mom says hugging both of us.

"She couldn't come over, she had to babysit" Demi says.

"Oh ok, you girls can do whatever. I'm going to work, I'll be here tonight Selena. Brian will be home" my mom says kissing my cheek.

"Bye mom"
"Bye Mrs Gomez"
My mom waves at us one last time, and she heads out the door.

"So what should we do?" Demi ask.

I shrug. "I dunno, let's just watch a movie." I say, and walk into the movie room.

"I feel like something bad is going to happen"

••••••••••••••••••••

Hellloooooooo, I hope Justin comes to Oregon for his tour😭 and omg Selena Gomez looked so perfect yesterday, she killed it.
😂❤️ Thank you guys for the votes on my first chapter! Much love to all of you!🌚💖