Chapter 11

3 days before their date

*knock knock*

I groan in annoyance, "what is it?" I yell.

"Well Mrs. Gomez it's not polite to yell at adults," my teacher says as she comes in

My eyes went big, "sorry, I thought it would be Demi or Kylie," I say and she nods.

"So what's today agenda?" I ask and she looks at her list.

"Nothing, it's your guys free time. We've been touring around. Y'all made have this day to yours" she says and I smile.

"Thank you!" I tell her, and she laughs and heads for the front door.

As I hear the door close, I went to go rest my eyes again, but I couldn't because of Demi's snoring.

I groan again and I throw a pillow at her,

"Huh what!?" She says sitting up and I had the urge to laugh really hard.

She lays back down, and starts snoring again.

I got up and did my morning routine. It was about 7 am in the morning. Usually I don't wake up this early but I feel very active and happy.

I put on a light blue skinny jeans, regular white top, and some white slip on vans.

I had my hair in a ponytail, and I had light makeup.

I went out and walked to the lobby.

I sat on the couch on the lobby, and my eyes almost came out.

I saw my enemy, flirting with Justin. I hear them giggle and she whispers things in his ear.

Just ruined my day, ugh. That bitches name was Ariana grande (no hate)

Us 4 used to be all best friends, until she turned her back on us, bitch.

Even Justin hated her because she was so rude to me. Why is he giggling with her now!?

I watch them carefully, couple minutes later she kissed his cheek then walked away.

I walked up to Justin, and he stares at me with a worried look. "was that ari?" I ask him, and he nods.

"uh yeah, we became friends when we weren't in good terms, but I don't like her" he says honestly,

i laugh. "I know, I was just wondering why you guys were talking.." I say and he laughs.

"I wish it was already Friday so we can go to that date already," he says and I blush.

"Me too and I'm excited." I say,

"So what're we doing today?" He ask,

"Teacher said it was our free time, so yeah" I say, and he nods.

-

""Demi wake up!" Kylie yells in to her ear and I laugh quietly,

Demi groans in annoyance, "that kid Chad or Chaz is here, " I say and she gets up quickly

"Wtf! Ugh I'm not ready!" Demi says,

"Psych!" Kylie and I say at the same time.

She starts yelling at us, and chases us.

Kylie and I laugh and run down the lobby.

"Girls girls girls! No running" the teacher says and we stop and giggle again.

"Ugh FUCKING hell" Demi yells, she sees the teacher and her eyes widen.

Kylie starts laughing out loud.

"Sorry ma'am," Demi says with a fake smile.

With the guys-

"So, who's that brunette girl?" Fredo ask,

"She's my best friend..and I like her" I say, and they both laugh.

"Bieber? Has a crush?" Chaz says and I nod.

"Yeah for a long time. Don't you guys remember?" I say and they start shaking their head no.

-

"Oh my shit, Taylor swift looks freaking hot!" I say,

Kylie looks at the screen, "dude that actress Alex Russo, looks like you." She says as she pointed at the girl that was posing with Taylor.

I shrug. "Sure I guess" I laugh.

Demi looks at the screen and squeals, "OMG! John legend is amazing," she says and Kylie and I laugh.

(I'm watching the Grammys and Selena sounded like she lost her voice, poor babe.☹)

(Demi was greatttt)

(I wished the Kardashians were there)

"Dude, I wonder what's going to happen on you guys date." Demi says again,

I shrug. "Hope it goes really well," I say and they nod. "So I saw Justin talking to Ariana," I say

Their eyes widen, "what?"

"Yeah same reaction I had," I say

"I thought Justin hated her like a lot, because Ariana did something terribly bad?" Demi says, and I shrug,

"Well let's just hope that they're friends.. Nothing else" I say

Hey sorry for late update, I was writing last night while watching the Grammys 😂. I had no ideas for this chapter so I just wrote whatever. I'm sorry guys, but still hope you guys liked this. I'll try and post again this week.