16

selena||

i woke up feeling quite happy, was it because of last night? well it sure was. but i was a little sad that justin couldn't spend the night, but its okay.

today was monday, so you know what that means.. its school time. ugh, i hate school but seeing justin there everyday can make all my worries go away.

i got out of bed and quickly went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. i strip out of my home clothes and put on light skinny jeans, a striped t-shirt and my all stars adidas. i quickly turned on my straightener.

after a couple minutes i started straigtning my hair. it took about 10 minutes, and i headed downstairs to see my mom prepparing breakfast.

"come eat sweetheart," she says and i nod and sat on my regular seat. i started biting out my omelette. it was so delicious. i felt lonely eating by myself so i took my phone out and started texting my favorites.

loml <3
good morning babe! i'll see you st school. muahhh:))

few minutes of waiting he texted back,

from loml <3
good morning baby girl, i'll see you later beautiful <3

i just had to die right there. i was blushing like crazy,
i got bored again and started to make a group chat with kylie and demi.

to kylizzle and demetria
im taking my car who need to be picked up?

from kylizzle
me! im ready so come whenever, lol still cant believe you and bieber ahh omg.

from demetria
ikr! and yes i need a ride. get me firstttttt!

to kylizzle and demetria
shut up :)) and sure demi. since your house is the closest sooo lmaooo

to demetria
hehe, see ya'll later ;*

i put my phone away and told my mom i was leaving. i gave her a smile and got my keys, i got into my black range rover. the first house i went to was you know demetria :))

i honk my car and waited a few minutes before i saw her walk out of her house. i smile at her and unlock my doors.

"whats up jelena?" she says and i look at her weirdly,
and laugh at what she says. what is a jelena?

"its you and justin's ship name silly," she answers and i burst out laughing. jelena? justin plus selena equals jelena?

"un okay demi?" i giggle again, and back out of her drive way. i went to kylie's house next and it took about 10 minutes.

"hey sel and demi," she says as she got into the back seat. i look at her and smile

"what's up? hey what's a jelena?" i ask her and she burst out laughing. demi looks at kylie and laughs with her.

"what? demi said it was me and justin's name together?" i say confused.

she looks me and laughs again, "yes, im surprised you dont remember us calling you that before."

i look back at the road, "i dont really recall," i giggle and they smile. demi turned up the volume and we were full on blasting to the song Oui by jeremih.

i laughed as kylie yell out the words to the song, after the song was finished we got to school. i parked the car in my regular spot and we made our way in.

we were usually at school early, so we all got to hang. we had like 30 minutes until school officially started. we headed to our lockers and decided to put our stuff away.

we met up with the guys in the gym. we quickly hurried there and saw the guys playing a game of scrimmage. i watch justin making a 3 point shot.

i clapped my hands and rooted for him. he looked for the sound that yelled his name and smiled widely at me.

he rushed over to me and kissed me quickly, "hey baby, do you have water?" he asked and i giggle and hand him my fiji water.

he took a huge gulp of water and thanked me. i looked at water bottle and saw that it was almost empty. i took a sip and sat down.

demi cheered for ryan and kylie was on her phone texting somebody. "demi, dont you like ryan?" i ask and she blushes and nods.

"ask him out," kylie suggest and demi looks at her weirdly,

"um no its weird if girls ask out guys.." she says and i smile.

"no its not,its normal." i say, while watching them play.

"okay true but i'd want him to ask me out." she says and i nod.

10 minutes later the game was finally over, i hand justin a towel to wipe all the sweat off. he was about to hug me until i turned away from him.

"no dont, take a shower first you stink boyy," i laugh and he frowns. he smirks and goes up to me quickly and gives me a big tight hug. i groan and laugh.

i push him back and glare at him playfully, "i guess two of us needs a shower now." he winks and i blush.

"no jay, now go take one." i laugh and kiss his cheek. he smiles and kissed me.

"i'll see you in class baby," he says and kisses my cheek one more time.

i blush and walk to first period.

~

after i took a quick shower, i got changed into new fresh clothes. i quickly rushed out of the guys locker room and went to first period.

i had the same schedule as selena so, everyday is a good day. first class i had with her was math, and i swear i hate that class more than ever.

it sucks that selena and i couldnt sit next to each other. i had to sit with a guy name jake and selena sat by a girl name cherry, weird name i know.

i walked in the class and smiled at selena. she smiles back at me. i walk over to my seat and sat down.

"hey justin ready for math?" the teacher smiles and i shake my head no. why would i? i hate this class.

during the lesson, i swear i felt a paper being thrown at my head. i looked on the ground and saw a crumbled up paper. i uncrumble it up and it was a note from selena.

you finally took a shower ((: my boyy smells good noww haha

i start laughing, and i tottaly forgot that i was in class.

"um what seems to be the problem mr bieber?" the teacher ask looking at us sternly.

i laugh nervously," um nothing miss. please continue what you keep doing!" i cheer and i hear selena giggle and i look over at her and smile.

"oh okay? this is a weird day for you mr bieber," she says and i chuckle.

IM UPDATING CAUSE IM SO HAPPY. TODAY IS LITTERALY THE BEST DAY EVERY! bTW PLEASE GOO READ MY NEW STORY THE MOST ;) IT WOULD MAKE ME MORE HAPPIER ;))

seriously, please gooo 😂 and tell me what you think. i hope you guys have a great day. honestly love u all so much.