Chapter 14

Chapter 14

*Harry's POV*

I was so disgusted with myself. How could I do something like that to him. Why would he let me?

"Louis, why didn't you stop me?! God damn it! I'm such an awful person! No wonder why you hated me. You should still hate me!" I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. "FUCK! Louis I'm so fucking sorry!" My hands slid from my hair down my face. I'm such an awful best friend.

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES LISTEN TO ME!" I stopped saying how much of a bad friend I was as soon as he yelled. I looked up at him. He looked mad. "Harry we were both drunk off our asses when it happened! All I remember was waking up naked next to you. Shit I don't know what the fuck we did, I don't know how neither of us remember, but only three people remember and they are Niall, Liam and Zayn. These burn marks," he said pulling off his shirt, "they didn't come from you. They came from the person before you. The only thing I remember that night is you saving me from some stranger at the club we were at. Then I guess you took matters into your own hands and decided to have sex with me. Before you beat yourself up over it, I didn't object, and it didn't bother me at all. So don't sit here in self pity for what isn't even a big deal. What is a big deal though are all of those cuts down your arm. How do you expect me to get better when the person I look up to is broken as well?"

I didn't know how to answer him. I'm so confused. How did I rape him? He is so innocent. I'll have to ask the other lads. I'm so confused. "I'm so sorry Louis."

"Harry don't worry about it babe. I understand. I'm not mad at you for it. I'm just afraid of the person before you Harry." So that's why he was so depressed. He was raped. And then on top of that I had sex with him too.

"Louis who raped you at the club?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Niall knows and won't tell me. Maybe you can ask him?"

"Should I call now and say I'm out on the balcony? Guilt my way into him telling me?" He smirked

"That's a good idea! Put him on speaker!"

I looked around for my phone trying to find it. I spotted it across the room. How did it get over there?

"You kinda threw it. I guess you were a bit shocked." I started laughing and picked it up. There was a crack on the back of it. I'll get a new one when we get back. I dialed Niall's number and put it on speaker as it rang.

"Hey Harry how's Lou?"

"He's a lot better! Thanks for asking! I actually wanted to ask you guys something."

"Oh yeah go ahead. Ask away mate. I'm assuming he told you everything right?"

"By everything, you mean him getting raped and me having sex with him yes. Who raped him? I'm so confused."

"Well you both did Harry. You forced him into something he didn't want to do that's a form of rape. And before you was Eleanor but she actually abused him. He was an absolute mess. All the burn marks are from her and scars on his wrist and ankles are from her. I never told him because it was more information about her and you he didn't need to know. It would make him hate himself more and possible have something against you." I took the phone off speaker. I caught a glimpse of Lou's bewildered expression and went to the balcony. I didn't think I would get information this easily.

I looked in the room and saw Louis sit down on the couch. Shit this is really bad. "Niall what did I do to him? Please tell me I didn't tie him up! Oh god!" I sat on the balcony floor and buried my head into my knees and let myself cry. I'm such an awful person. I heard rustling on the other end.