Chapter 6

OMG guys, I'm so sorryI have not updated in forever! I had so many family related problems and struggles i had to deal with, and work from my teachers. Once again, I apologize. Enjoy Chapter 6 :)

Chapter 6-

Liam, Zayn and Niall were pissed that I took the car. Liam gave me a lecture about learning to use my phone to inform them on what happened and that I found Louis. I stopped paying attention after a while.  He periodically asked me why and what happened but there was nothing I could say. I didn't know what to say. I can't just tell them Louis tried to kill himself. 

Speaking of Louis, I wonder what the doctor is saying about his injury, and how Lou is holding up. I can't tell whet he thinks or anything. It's like I don't even know him anymore. First, he acts like he hates everyone and is rude to everyone, then he is depressed. I don't understand how someone can act vicious and end up breaking so easily. It's as if he hid his sadness with his anger. 

I am the worst friend in the world. A true best friend would know why he is doing this. A true best friend would have never had such awful arguments with their best friend no matter what. I am just an awful friend. Now look where it got me, sitting in the waiting room of the hospital with my best friend who tried to kill himself. 

Before I knew it, I was crying. All of this is my fault. If I were more supportive of him, if i wasn't so rude back, if I tried to fix things, this wouldn't have happened. If I told him I cut, he would have helped me out. I should have told him about that. 

"Um, Mr. Styles?" I quickly looked up to see Louis' doctor standing in front of me.

"Yes, That's me." He flipped through the papers he was holding in his hands.

"Mr. Tomlinson was rushed to a surgical operation. He was bleeding too much, therefore we needed to provide him with more, and the wound was too deep and needed stitches."

"It was that bad of a wound?!" I knew it was going to need stitches.

"Yes, indeed. But, Mr. Styles, I would like a word with you." His expression became really serious.

"You can call me 'Harry', and sure, anything."

"I have a question about Mr. Tomlinson. What really happened?" My face dropped.

"Well sir, he was cutting meat an-" The doctor cut me off.

"No he wasn't. Mr- Harry, Mr. Tomlinson has cuts and scratches and burns and scars all over his wrists and partially on his body as well. Can you please tell me what you know about Mr. Tomlinson?" I gulped before I answered.

"Well Sir, Louis is going through a very tough time, I would say. He has a different way to cope with these things than other people do."

"Harry, you do know how dangerous this is right? Knowing the situation we are in right now, he was trying to kill himself. I think I wll need to send him to a therapist or a rehabillitation center."

"But Sir, what if I can get to him and make him stop?" I started to panic. 

"Harry, this is a very serious condition. This is what is going to happen. You're in that group, One Dimension or something right? Well, you will need to tell the boys what is going on. They need to know what's been going on with Mr. Tomlinson. You also need to inform your management. Actually, I'll do that. You need to explain to Mr. Tomlinson that he needs to get better and this is what is best because you're his best friend and you want to help him. Got it?" I swallowed, absorbing all of the information just given to me. 

"Alright. I will call up the boys now if you would like." He smiled.

"That would be great. I'll take care of your management right now as well. Tomorrow, you can talk to Mr. Tomlinson. Would you like to stay here for the night?"