Chapter 8

Hello lovelies :) So I'm sorry it took me so long to update. I found out that I might be allergic to gluten/celiac. I've had to go to the doctor a lot and I also get sick a lot because of it. Please bare with me and know that I won't stop wrtiting this story until it is finished :) Okay I love you guys theres over 400 reads :) Thank you so much! Enjoy chapter 8!

Chapter 8-

I sat on the couch just waiting for Louis to come back downstairs. I spent my time on twitter looking at all the resonses to my tweet. A majority of people asked me to follow them, then there were people saying they were sorry, and others asking what was wrong. I didn't reply to anyone, I didn't follow anyone. I just looked at what people were saying. I looked at the time and it was getting really late. I went upstairs to see if Lou was ok. He was gone for a while. I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Louis are you alright? You've been in the shower for a long time." I heard muffles and then the door flung open. A frail Louis fell into my arms crying. "Oh my god Louis! What's wrong?!" I slowly leaned against the wall and let myself slide down to the floor still holding him. I heard a door open and within seconds Taylor was by my side.

"Louis, baby, what's wrong?" She pushed his fringe away from his face and made him look at her. I watched her as her thumbs wiped away his tears. I loosened my grip around him and he fell into Taylor. "Shhhh. It's okay Louis." Seeing him cry made me start to cry because I wasn't there to help him before he cried. I brought my hands to my eyes when a red mark on my white shirt caught my attention. 

"Louis." I gasped. I grabbed his wrist and saw it was drenched in blood. Without wanting to get up, I tore off my shirt and wrapped it around his writst.

"I'M SO SORRY HARRY! I COULDN'T HELP IT!" Seeing him like this tore me to pieces. 

"Harry, it's going to take time for Louis to stop and to be, i guess you would say 'okay,' again. Now Lou, it's okay. Don't let it bother you. You will get better in no time I swear." Taylor spoke so genuinely nice to him it made him smile. Louis nodded his head. 

"Thank you Taylor. I'm sorry." Louis smiled at her wiping some stray tears. "I don't like the nickname Taylah. I'm just gunna call you whatever comes to mind" Taylo smiled.

"That sounds great Loubear. I'm going to go back to sleep though. You too catch up!" She smiled, kissed my cheek and left. 

"Boo, let's go clean up your wrist." I smiled at him, and he slowly got up. We went back into the bathroom where I grabbed disinfectant and wrap and tape to clean and cover the cuts. I ran his wrist under warm water revealing the many cuts. I slowly dabbed at it to dry it and grabbed the disinfectant. Slowly I poored it onto his wrist making him flinch.

"Sorry Lou." He looked up at me and started to cry. "Please don't cry!"

"You shouldn't be sorry at all! Why are you apologizing? It's all my fault!" 

"Lou. I should have been there to stop you. I should have noticed something. I should have been here for you so all you would do is cry, not cut. Please tell me when something happens." 

"I'm sorry Harry. Thank you for being here for me." I started to wrap his wrist now and we both remained quiet.

"Lou what happened? What made you do this?" He signaled me to follow him and we went into his room. He sat on his bed and patted next to him for me to sit. 

"Harry, you know how I told you that I was the one who broke up with El? Well she broke up with me. She cheated on me. We never got to talk it out or anything. It was all over text message. I texted her before asking her if she wanted to talk about it." He stopped talking and took a deep shaky  breath. I gave him a weird look.