Chapter 9

Hi Guys! Okay so sorry you have all waited so long for this. I didn't really know where I was going to go with this story. Just so everyone knows as well, I like El, I don't hate her, she is such a sweet heart. It's just a story and you will see why she is like that soon. Okay enjoy Chapter 9 :)

Chapter 9

I didn't know what to think. Here I am with Louis and Niall trying to chase after Louis' ex, our best friend and my potential girlfriend. What if something happens and we can't find them.

"LOOK THERE THEY ARE!" Niall yelled and pointed. I looked straight ahead and saw them a few cars up. We were headed towards the bridge.

"Harry, why is the car getting so close to the egde of the bridge? It's heading towards the shoulder." Louis stated. I could hear the confusion in his voice.

"I'm not sure Lou." I started to pull over. I saw Taylor get out of the car and go for the back seat. Where was Eleanor? Taylor opened the back door and started to pull Liam out. I finally stopped behind them and ran out along with Niall and Louis.

"Um Hun, where is El?" Louis asked.

"She is in the drivers seat. I might have knocked her out I'm not sure." She jumped up and hugged Louis and started to cry. "I was so scared. I thought I wouldn't see any of you guys again!" Lou had his head tucked into her neck and I could see him shaking as he cried. Niall and I went to get Liam out of the car. I looked towards the drivers seat and El was gone.

"Umm guys?"

"How did you even love-" I heard Taylor's voice get cut off.

"OH MY GOD ELEANOR WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" Louis was screaming at her. I looked up and saw Louis on the ground holding Taylor's lifeless body.

"TAYLOR!" I screamed and ran towards her as Niall continued to get Liam into the car with tears falling down his face. I noticed tears in my eyes too. I sat beside Louis and stroked Taylor's hair. Her eyes fluttered a little, and Louis and I looked into her beautiful blue eyes for the last time. He still held on to her, crying hysterically.

"Louis, baby, stay strong for me." She talked slowly taking breathes between each word. If I got stabbed twice in the back I would be too. "Tell Harry everything when you can. I have faith in you." She switched her gaze towards me. "Harebear, you've done everything for me. I love you with all my heart. You've always wanted me to be happy, now I will be." I started to cry. Louis leaned down and kissed her. I didn't mind because she has done so much for him and I'm so thankful for it. When he came back up, she pulled me down and I kissed her until I felt her not moving beneath me anymore.

Louis looked up at Eleanor with hate and tear filled eyes that I have never seen before. "YOU FUCKING BITCH WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU!"

Eleanor laughed. "She was too close for comfort Lou. Besides, I told you, your friends have to be careful as well." She wiped the blood off the knife and threw it in her car. "I'm not too fond over you kissing her either."

"WELL IF YOU DIDN'T FUCKING KILL HER IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!" Louis continued to scream at her.

"I see you are both in the middle of something, but we have to get Liam to the hospital unless you want to lose him too." Niall's voice was so quiet and distant it broke my heart.

"Have fun. Oh and Lou, I wanted to say one more thing. Tell Harry everything. Tell him why I'm like this, why you or him have to die. Stop lying and making everything seem like it's okay when it isn't!" A single tear shed from her eye and she jumped in her car and drove off.

"Lou, what do we do with her body?" We were still crying uncontrollably.

"Why don't you guys bring her with us to the hospital and then give her to the people who work there?" Niall suggested. Louis and I nodded. He lifted her up bridal styled. Her blood was all over him. I hopped in the drivers seat, Niall was next to me, and Lou was in the back with Liam and Taylor lying on him. He stroked Taylor's hair and stared off into space with his ear buds in and occasional tears. It only took us about ten minutes to get to the hospital. When we got there I realized it would have been smart to call an ambulance.