Chapter 11

Wow I updated twice in a week! I have camp next week so why not update :) I actually have no idea where this story is going because I forgot and lost all of my prewriting. So I hope it's still alright and everyone still likes it. Thanks for reading :)

Chapter 11

The boys and I have been in the hospital with Louis and Liam for about 3 days. Both were finally allowed to leave. Liam made a fast recovery and was doing great. Lou was still a bit quiet, and I was told to keep an eye on him at home so he doesn't do anything stupid.

I've been scared, to say the least, as to what was going through Lou's mind. He hasn't said anything since our kiss. I don't know what's wrong with him. I would stay here basically 24/7, and our day would consist of me trying to talk to him but failing, watching him stare at his phone for hours on end, and eating and sleeping. I have actually forgotten what he sounds like considering I haven't heard him speak in three days.

I went downstairs to sign both Louis and Liam out. Niall and Zayn were at Liam's flat where we were throwing them a welcome home party. The man at the front desk made me sign two separate pieces of paper and then one for parking. I handed him the money for parking and whatever co-pay was due. It took about ten minutes to fill everything out. When I finished I took the elevator to the second floor where both Liam and Louis were staying. I passed Liam's room first.

"Hey Li! Are you ready to go?" I smiled at him as I watched him grab his bag.

"Of course! I was ready two days ago! Lets go get Lou now." Liam threw his bag over his shoulder and followed me to Lou's room. The door was closed so I knocked and then went in.

"Loubear are you ready to go?" I looked around the room and he wasn't there. His bag was on the bed. I walked over to it to grab it and found a note.

'Harry,

You are probably in my room to get me to leave which is why you are obviously reading this. I went to talk to the doctor really quickly and should be back shortly. I really need to talk to you when we get home. Love you always.

Lou xx'

"Harry where is Lou?" Liam asked me.

"He went to talk to his doctor really quickly. He should be back soon." I heard Liam sigh.

"Harry, I'm worried about him. He has been so quiet and distant. I've never seen him like this. Usually he's rude and snappy or he's his happy, fun loving self. You need to talk to him. Please I'm scared he may do something again." Liam's voice got shaky near the end. I pulled him into a hug.

"Li try not to worry. He said he wants to talk to me anyway. I will make sure that he doesn't do anything. I promise."

"Did I miss something?" Louis' voice rang through my ears. I let go of Liam and ran towards Lou to hug him.

"Louis! I haven't heard your voice in days! Don't stop talking!" He laughed and picked me up to put on his back. "Woah! How did you even pick me up? I'm so tall."

"Well you're very light so it's easy. I had to get pills for depression from the doctor. We had a bit of a chat too." He walked over to his bag, put the pills in and picked it up. "I think I'm going to have to put you down since I don't really know where we are going." I jumped down and walked out the door with both of them following. We went down the elevator and out to my car. Liam sprinted to the car.

"SHOT GUN!" He screamed.

"LIAM THAT'S NOT FAIR! I WAS HOLDING HARRY'S HAND!"

"That's your problem not mine!" I couldn't help but laugh at the two of them bickering. I unlocked the car and Liam hopped in. Louis got in with a huff and a slam of the door. I sighed and got in the drivers seat.