Chapter 7

Hey babes :) I didn't wait incredibly long to write this :D Sorry if it isn't that great. Having a bit of a writers block. Enjoyyy!

Chapter 7

I slowly opened the door to reveal Louis. As soon as he heard the door click close, he looked at me and Taylor. 

"Harry, Is that Taylor?" I smiled. How did he remember?

"Hi Louis. Yes, I'm Taylor. I know this probably isn't the best way to finally meet." She smiled which made him smile a bit. Who knew she had the ability to do that.

"It's quite alright love. It's lovely to finally meet you. You're gorgeous." I actually couldn't believe he was being that nice to her.

"Thank you Lou! It was very nice meeting you, but I'm going to leave and let you and Harry speak. See you soon!" She gave him a hug and kissed my cheek before she left.

"Harry, she is so nice!"

"Yeah she is. Sorry I decided to have you meet her today of all days." I ruffled my hair.

"It's no problem at all. I like her!" I smiled.

"So Lou, has the doctor talked to you at all since I was here last night?" He shook his head.

"I haen't even seen him. I don't even know where he is. Why?" I let out a long breath. I grabbed a chair and pulled it over.

"Louis, I have to talk to you. It's about you and cutting yourself." I saw him tense up, but he remained quiet.  "The doctor knows everything. He knows that you stabbed yourself and he knows that you cut. He saw all of the marks."

"How did he find out I stabbed my self? Did you say something to him?" I started to feel guilty.

"Yes, I did. I'm sorry Lou. He had to know. He wants you to go to a rehabilitation center, to help with getting you to stop cutting. Simon knows, the boys know, the fans don't and we want it to stay that way. This is only for you." 

Lou remained quiet. I guess he was wrapping his head around the idea. I had a feeling he was going to be a bit mad at me.

"Harry, you said you wouldn't tell! You said you would keep it to yourself. I thought you would leave it alone! That's all I asked and now I'm going to rehab?! Are you kidding me?! I'm absolutely fine! I'm not going! I don't want to go!" He was a mixture of mad and sad. I decided to try and convice him to go and see what happens.

"Well Louis, I don't even know how I could not say anything! You tried to kill yourself! Do you even know how that made me feel? The fact that you rather have ended your life instead of telling me anything that is going on gets me pretty upset. I could have lost you forever after one stupid decision, but if you go to rehab you will stop and be better and I won't risk losing my best friend! I care way too much for you to let it alone and not doing anything about it. I said that I won't give up on you, and I won't. I want you to be happy. I don't want you to hurt yourself anymore. I want you to be Louis again." All he did was stare at me, searching for words to say.

"Please don't make me go." That's all he said. Nothing else. It made me mad that I said everything I said and that was all I got in return. 

"You know what Louis, I don't care if you don't want to go. You are going! No one knows what is wrong, no one knows how we can help you, no one knows why you are doing this, rehab is the only way for you to get better! If you decided to tell us, or me at least, we could have helped you and then you would never be here! But no, that didn't happen. For God's sake Louis, I'm your best friend! We tell each other everything! If something this awful was happening that it led you to wanting to end your life, you need help! I offered it so much and you never accepted it! You need to tell someone whether that is me or in rehab, and it obviously won't be me. End of discussion." I was trembling with anger. He was so stubborn! Why couldn't he just go? Why can't he see how much it is hurting me that he is this miserable and won't even get help, or just tell me? I looked back at him and saw tears roll down his cheeks.