Chapter 21: Husband-To-Be

“’Cause God gave me you for the up’s & downs… God gave me you for the days of doubt..” I hummed to myself as I was walking to the mall.

Cody was planning, for something… who knows what that goofy boy has in store.

Without Cody, I’d be lost. He is my absolute everything & my life.

It seems, that, whenever I’m sad, or down- Cody always teases with me or finds some silly was to make me smile. It never fails. Not even once.

He’s the sweetest boyfr- wait, I mean.. fiancé, ever.

I shuffled my feet up a little faster and finally found the mall.

The outside entrance was fairly crowded as usually.

Apparently, I must’ve been starring at my feet or something, because I bumped into someone.

Lifting my head up, I catch sight of a… REDHEADED GIRL?! BELLA?! Oh heck no.

“Well well WELL. Look who it is, the snobby little snitch that stole my boyfriend.”

“Don’t try me, Bella.”

“Ha! And like you could take me down.” she hisses at me. What. The. Heck. She’s not a cat… right? Pft.

I’d had enough. I might even get charged with assault. But who cares? Not me. She might deserve it.

I straight up slapped her.

“Oh HECK no. You wanna go? WELL I’LL TAKE YA!” She slung at me and slapped my right cheek, & scratched & scarred my other left cheek.

That’s it. She’s done it. I pushed her on the ground and kicked her foot.

“Don’t mess with me, next time- it’ll get bloody.” I threatened her before stomping in the opposite direction.

As I was walking back home, I felt a salty tear sting my scar on my left cheek. It burned and I squealed.

I lightly dabbed it and ran quickly into Walgreens to grab some makeup to cover these bruises and scars- Cody would literally kill Bella if he found out she did this.

Quickly, I walked up to the register to pay.

“That’ll be six fifty seven.” the lady said. “And, if you don’t mind me asking- what happened to your face?”

That made me halt from pulling out my money.

“I- um, some girl just got in a small fight with me- no big deal.” I reached to give her the money and grab the bag that my makeup was in.

“Well, I hope you feel better.” the lady said as I was walking out the door.

“Thanks.” and with that- I made my way home.

When I finally got into the apartment, I rushed straight to my bathroom. I applied the makeup. As much as it burns, I know I didn’t want blood appearing anytime soon on Cody’s hands.

I walked out of the bathroom and flopped down on the bed.

This is going to be a longggg night.

“Mmmph.” what the heck was that?!

“RAPIST! MURDERER! SOMETHING! IS IN MY FREAKING BED!” I screamed.

Then I realized- I.. was lying on Cody.. He was under the covers… oh lord.

I took the covers off and Cody was laughing.

“Why are you laughing?!” I demanded while a giggle snuck out of my mouth as well.

Cody started mocking me in a really girly voice. “RAPIST! MURDER! SOMETHING! IS IN MY FREAKING BED!”

I lightly pushed him.

“Stoppppp!” I gigged and sat frontward on his abs.

“Noooo!” He put his hands on my front thighs.

I leaned down closer to his face.

“Guess what?” he whispered. His peppermint breath smelled amazing.

I cocked my head, questionably, to the side.

“We’re gonna get married- in a year.” he smiled and connected his lips with mine.

Afterwards, I squealed with excitement.

“I love you, so much.” I pressed my forehead to his, & I’m still sitting on his abs.

“Not as much as I love you, Mel.” he pressed his lips on my forehead.

I pondered for a minute.

“….And another thing… why are you in my bed, anyway? And shirtless at that?” I giggled at the thought.

“Mmmmm, no reason baby.” he winked as I giggled and I laid my head on his firm chest and fell asleep, just like that. Comfortably on my ‘husband-to-be’. <3

__________________________

Yeaahhh, one more part of Bella :P

BUT ANYWAY!

The ending was kinda a make up for the Bella issue? :p

Well I hope you enjoyed it!

ALMOST 4,000 TOTAL READS! EAAAAH!<3 THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUUUU!<3

Comment, Vote, Fan?!<3