Chapter 15: Her, Here, In NEW YORK?!

I was rudely awakened by the honking of taxi’s outside. Well, it’s not like I didn’t hear them all night anyways.

I roll over to face Cody. He’s still sound asleep, and looking cute as a button.

I tried to move. Fail. Cody still had his strong arm around my side.

I managed to squirm out of his grasp after a couple tries. I pulled the covers up to keep him warm.

Walking over to my suitcase to get my toothbrush & outfit for the day, I see Cody’s beautiful eyes open up.

“Morning, Angel.” He smiles at me.

“Hey, sweetheart.” I smile back. I grab my white and silver Pastry shirt, along with my grey skinny jeans.

“I’ll be right back, changing.” I told Cody before strutting my stuff into the bathroom.

Cody nodded his head and grabbed his white skinny jeans & blue, pink, and white plaid shirt.

“I’m startin’ with the man in the mirror!” Cody starts singing to Michael Jackson on his Ipod.

“I’m askin’ him to change his ways!” I roll my eyes, but I sing back.

I smile as I curl my hair. Today we were going to check out NYC, and Cody’s going to a J-14 photoshoot. So, it’ll be a me and Alli day for once!

My hair hates to be straightened, so I decided to put bouncy curls in it. I straighten my side bangs & put a black with diamonds bow to hold them back and out of my eyes.

I walk out dressed in my new Pastry outfit & high-tops, and Cody’s dressed as well.

“Ding donnggggg!” Alli sings from outside.

“ALLI!” I scream-whispered.

I opened the door and hugged her.

“Ready to go, Mel?”

“Heck yeah Alli!” If you can’t tell, I’m ready to do some shopping!

I smile as Alli and I link arms, while Cody’s trailing behind.

“Alright, girls, I’ll catch up with you guys at…” he trails off, waiting for me and Alli’s answer.

“AMERICAN EAGLE!” we both say at the same time and chuckle.

Cody laughs. “Okay. I’ll meet you guys at 2:30, Right?”

“Right.” Alli and I replied.

And we were off. Alli and I hit up Aeropostale, Wet Seal, Hot Topic, & Hollister- and finally American Eagle.

The stores in New York alone, were the size of a good sized single-family house back in my home state!

Alli and I spent a good $150.00 each. Not even lying.

We had a good day, till I saw a scared expression on Cody’s face when he came to get us at AE.

“Cody- you okay?” I asked while taking his hands in mine.

“N-no. I’m n-not.” He stutters, still in a somewhat daze.

“What’s wrong?!” I’m getting worried now.

“Bella’s… here. In New York…”

 Um, EXCUSE ME?!

“W-what?!?!?!?! NO! NO NO NO NO NO!” I yell. I hate her, so much. This was going to be a GOOD vacation.

“I-I saw her at my photoshoot.” I froze and let go of Cody’s hands. I was pissed, and so was Alli… and Cody was just plain scared.

I just sigh. I doubt I’d see her anywhere anyway. I mean- NYC’s a really big city..

“I’ll protect you, sweetheart.” Cody took me in his arms again. I sigh and try to relax. I sure hope he protects me. Well, he usually keeps his promises.. but...

                                    Can he keep this one?

_____________________

OH SNAP! x)

Well, sorry this chapter may have sucked.. I have writers block, D:

Anyway- I hope you like this chapter anyways!

Comment, Vote & Fan?<3

#muchlove,

-xMelMel143x