Chapter 5: Truth Or Dare

I slept as best as I possibly could. I was extremely excited for tomorrow. Little did I know that my phone was in my back pocket. It vibrated and scared the daylights out of me, or what was left of them.

"Cause youuuuuu are on my minddd" it sung.

"H-hello?" I asked, groggily. Who's calling at midnight?!

"Hey, Angel." I know that lovely Australian accent anywhere and everywhere.

"Hey Codes."

"I can't sleep. Can I come over? I have a ladder to get onto your balcony." did I mention I have a beast balcony off my room?

"Uh stalker much. But sure, why not." I let out a small chuckle.

I could hear him smiling through the phone.

"Kay. Give me a second to put pants on." he said. That made me blush like a tomato.

"I'll be waiting." I said with a smile. I looked out my balcony doors. He was blushing and smiling like an idiot as he hung up. He must lik- am I crazy? I'm just another fan. He'd never like me more than that. Even if he loves every single one of his fans. I put my hair in a messy bun. I love how he makes me feel normal and I can look however I want around him, I don't know why I feel like that... But I do. Just then Alli texts me.

A: Yo chick, is my bro over your house? He said he was going over.

M: Hey, he's not here yet... Is he spending the night?

A: well, he might be? Have FUN. bahahahah love you Missy.

M: wowwwww. -____- and love you too Alli bug.

*end of texts*

I heard a knock on my balcony door. And there stood Cody.. In a boy tank-top. Oh my gosh... I think I just traveled to Heaven..!

I opened the door and he gave me a smile.

"You can't sleep either?" he asked, inching closer.

"N-n-no." I respond. Gosh darn it Melody! Stop freaking stuttering! He's just a guy! No.. He's the Cody Robert Simpson.. He smiled and raised his eyebrows. Gosh I love when he does that.. I'm falling for a boy I've only known for what.. 2 days? Yeah. That's screwed up. I smile back and he gives me a side-hug.

"Wanna play a game? So we can get to know each other better?" he suggests.

"Alright. Truth or dare?" I ask.

"Sure." he smiles.

"You first." I say while looking down at my legs which are crisscrossed.

"Alright, truth or dare?" he asks.

"hmm truth." gonna start out easy.. Or so I hope.

"Okay.. Have you ever had a boyfriend." I sighed.

"2." I answered.

"Only two?" he asks in disbelief.

"Mhm. Have you ever had a girlfriend?" I asked him in return.

"Yeah." he sighs too.

"Alright my turn. Truth or dare?" I ask.

"Hmmm truth." he answers.

"Do you have a crush?" I ask again.

"Well yeah," he starts.

"Celeb or normal girl?" I ask.

"Normal girl, well not normal to me." he looks up from starring at his pants and gives me a mini-smile. I smile back, gosh she's a lucky one.

I yawn.

"You tired, Angel?" he asks, while yawning himself.

"Yeah a bit. You spending the night? Can Alli spend it over here too if you are.. I mean just In case." mental slap.... I must seem really weird to Cody..

He chuckles and I blush.

"Sure I'll call her." Cody calls Alli and she promises to come over as soon as she can. I cuddle back into my bed and he crawls in too.

"Who said YOU could sleep in here Simpson?" I smirk.

He acts sad and slowly starts to crawl back out. I grab him by his belt.

"No, I was joking. You can stay." I smile. He smiles back and cuddles with one of my favorite soft blankets. I smile and Alli finds her way in and snuggles into her sleeping bag.

"Huh. I see how it is. You like Cody moreee." she rolls her eyes playfully.

"Girls day at the mall on Saturday then." I say and smile.

She smiles back with a semi-smirk. Cody was already asleep.

"Come here I have an idea." she motions to my little art box. She pulls out a washable black marker. She smirks an nods her head to Cody. I get where she's going with this. I took off the cap and slowly rolled Cody's head straight up. That blonde hair is extremely soft.. I just want to run my fingers through it! I sat on the bed, hovering over his warm body. I drew a French mustache as Alli drew little dots on his cheeks. I wanted to laugh my guts up, but then he'd wake up. Alli and I exchanged glances and we silently laughed. This was going to be an interesting weekend.. Well summer for that matter..