Chapter 6: Photo Shoot, With Help From A New Hairstylist..

After our little “marker adventure”, I headed off to sleep but was awaked by an Australian scream…. Uh oh.,. Me and Alli are gonna be dead.

I was surprised, no more frustration, just the laughing and the water running was the only sounds coming from Cody in the bathroom.

I smile and stretch.

“Goodmorning, Munchkin.” Cody smirks, with a dripping wet face that still had a bit of marker on it.

I roll my eyes and smile.

I pushed him out of my bathroom.

“Wh-hey! Why you pushing me out?!” He stammers.

“Cause I can, plus I have to change.” I smirk.

“Fineee.” he gives me a -___- face as he leaves the room. I snicker and throw on a black T-Shirt with LOVE in pink letters along with pink skinnies and black Pastry’s.

I walk out the door to see Cody sitting on the couch. I sit next to him and smile at him, he was still watching SpongeBob.

“You’re such a little kid, Cody.” I look at him with a smile. He looks at me with those blue, aqua-greenish eyes.

‘They’re even more amazing in person…’ I say in my head.

“So are you.” He smirks at me.

I roll my eyes and motion for Tom to sit with us.

“Hey Tommy.” I say as I run my fingers through his brown hair. Alli as well as Cody both have blonde hair, but Cody’s parents are both brunettes along with Tom.

“Hiya.” He smiles up at me.

Cody’s warm, strong arm finds it’s way around my waist. I raise an eyebrow at Cody and he just smiles.

“Wouldn’t you guys just make an adorable family…” Alli says while walking downstairs, groggily.

“ALLI!” Cody and I yell. Cody’s blushing while I’m keeping quiet, and Alli’s laughing her butt off.

I quickly slipped Tom off my lap as Cody removes his arm from around my waist. I was disappointed, but I didn’t show it.

“Well hurry up, lovebirds. We’re going to a photoshoot at 1:30. Remeberrrrrr?” Alli said while stuffing her face with Captain Crunch cereal.

“Got it.” Cody and I said at the same time.

“We need to stop doing that.” we both said at the same time again.

I roll my eyes and groan while he chuckles.

I walked up to my room and pick out white skinny jeans and a pink girl’s V-neck with a small, tan drapery/thin sweater type shirt along with my pink pastry’s and vanilla-colored beanie.

“MELODYYYYYY. Going to my house to get some clothes for me and Codyyy!” Alli yelled up the stairs.

“KAY!” I yelled back. It’s so funny how I’ve only known her for 3 or so days but we act like we’ve known each other forever. Same with me and Cody.

I gasped as I heard the door open.

Cody was shirtless, again.

“Why are y-.. um.. Hi..” I stammer.

He chuckles.

I realize I’ve been starring and I look away quickly.

“S-sorry.” I mutter again.

He smiles.

“No biggie. I wanted to ask you if you want to take a couple pictures? Everyone’s heard about how you’ve become my new friend and everything, and they wanna see what you look like. So whaddya say? 2 or so pictures with me and Alli?” He gives me a half-pleading, half-puppy dog look.