Chapter 3: Small Room, Awkward Situation..

Alli took me upstairs and we talked and got to know each other a little better. Suddenly I zoned out, thinking about Cody.

"Someone has a wee crush on my brother, no?" Alli asked. That question made me snap out of it... fast.

"Uh.. uh NO" I said in a stutter. Who am I kidding?! I have like 5 posters of him in a box that I'm ready to put up on my walls! Well, I don't need them now considering I can look outside and peer into his room.. Stalker-ish though... Forget that plan. The posters are going up...

"Mel, C'mon I can tell when someone likes my brother." She smirked.

I shook my head and smiled.

*Knock on the door*

"Can I come in?"

"Get out, nerd" Alli said. I chuckled. I remembered that video Alli and Cody made "Brittney's Nerd" where she has a sign that says "No Nerds Allowed" I saw the sign in the corner in a box.

"Awww. C'mon Al." He said in a begging-tone.

"FINE!" She opened the door. He sat on the bed.

"Yo" He said to me.

"Hey, what you guys wanna do?" I asked.

Cody charged towards the Laptop.

We went on the web cam and started a random Ustream from Alli's account.

"SUP PEOPLE!" Alli said. I jumped on the bed beside her and Cody layed in the middle, on top of us.

"Get offffffff." Alli and I groaned in pain. He weighs like 115!

He chuckled and pushed us over so he could sit in the middle. His body was warm, and I was nervous to start with. Him laying beside me, bodies touching, just made it hotter.

 I couldn't help but scoot a tad closer, so I did. Alli smiled and winked at me.

"Why the wink Al?" Cody asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Insider" I said, smiling at him. He rolled his eyes.

"Girls." He mutters.

"I'm not deaf, Cody.." I smirk, He gives me a smile and we stare into each others eyes again.

"GET SOME SIMPSON!" Alli said, along with some of the other comments. Some were simply ridiculous... Cody busted out laughing at some.

We talked about random stuff, then we shut it off.

"Imma let you guys have your 'alone time'" Alli said. I rolled my eyes and Cody blushed. Why's he keep blushing?!

Alli shut the door behind her, leaving just me and Cody.

Cody & I talked about what we liked to do and stuff like that to make it less awkward... cause I mean, it's really awkward when you're trapped in a room with a boy you just met this morning.

But little did I know, It would get ALOT less awkward later on...

__________________________________

Hope you like it guys!(:

Thanks for the 45 total reads<333

Fanning, Commenting & Voting appreciated<33 THANKS GUYS!!

-Mel<3