Chapter 4: It's A Date, Oops... I mean.. That Sounds Great!

"Melody! Come on, dinner! I think you might have worn out your welcome!" My mom hollered from upstairs, guess that she was visiting Angie and Brad since I already did. But the Simpson's said they'd love to let me come over anytime I wanted!

I ran downstairs, obeying my mother.

"Where you think you're going Missy?" Cody hollered when I was halfway down the stairs.

"Momma calling."  I replied.

"Well, I'm coming too in that case!" He rushed down behind me, we both tripped mid-way down the stairs and Cody fell on top of me.

"OWCHHHH. That hurt Mr. Clumsy" I sneered.

He just laughs and refuses to get off me.

"What in the name of Mike?" Brad, Cody's dad asks & laughs as he walks in.

"We fell down the stairs, Sir." I said, trying to hold back my laughter.

"Oh I see.. I think Cody PURPOSELY tripped, Isn't that so Cody?" Brad raises an eyebrow.

"Uhhh... uhhh... uhhh... NO... well.... *cough* maybe *cough cough*..." Cody says. I bust out laughing so hard that it makes both Cody and Brad laugh with me.

I get up and go to mom so we can go eat. I give Brad & Angie hugs, thanking them for letting me visit. I give a big hug to Alli and tell her I'll see her later.

Then it's Cody's turn.

I start to give him a side hug, but he pulls me in for a full one. He rocks me back and forth.

My head fits perfectly underneath his chin and his body is warm, you can smell his cologne everywhere. He's amazing, in everyway possible..

WAIT! Mental slap again.. He'd NEVER want me more than a friend.

"Mel," Cody says.

I didn't hear him

"Meeeeellllll." He says again.

"MELODY! Lemme go..?" He says one last time. Finally I stop daydreaming

"S-s-sorry." Man, am I embarassed.

I get out of his grasp and walk home. He grabs my arm, preventing me from leaving.

"WAIT. Don't leave." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Do I not get a goodnight?" He asks.

"Night"  I say while lying my head back to whisper in his ear. He gives me a hug from behind then waves as I leave with mom.

"So, you like the Simpson's kid, huh?" Mom asks.

"Mom... he's THE Cody Simpson, the one I have 5,000 pictures of!" I roll my eyes.

"I know sweetheart, but don't get your hopes up."

"I KNOW that mom, don't rub it in!" I run into the house. God, everyone ruins my dreams.

I run into the house and up to my room, just to see him sitting on his windowsil playing Round Of Applause.

'Whoever he's singing that too is really lucky.' I thought.

I sigh and hug my legs to my chest and sit on my bed.

"Hey girl,

I wanna give you a round of applause,

You deserve a standing ovation,

Cause you got me falling in love with all the things you do baby,

Girl, I wanna give you a round of applause,

You deserve a standing ovation,

Cause you got me falling in love,

And I'm your biggest fan baby."

He sang. I smiled. That was one of my favorite songs by him. I starred at my picture of him from across the room. He's extremely actractive in pictures, but even more attractive in real life.

I just wish he knew it.

"Mel?" He hollared. Am I dreaming..? No..

"Hey." I said, with no smile. I was really irritated at my brain, not at him though.

It's pretty cool his room is right across from mine, not even 10 feet away were our houses.

"I'm sorry I made you embarressed tonight, to make it up to you... wanna hang out at the beach tomorrow? I might can teach you to surf if you want." He said with a hopeful smile.

I smile.

"It's a date, WOAH WAIT... I mean.. That sounds great!" I snickered.

His smile widened.

"Alright, I'll be over to get you at noon, okay?" He said with a full-teeth smile.

"Alright." I smile back

"143 Angel."

"143 bestfriend." We both exchanged a smile before shutting our windows.

He called me Angel....

Cody Simpson called me Angel... and wants to hang out with me and teach me how to surf...

Anyone wanna kick me? Cause I know this couldn't POSSIBLY be real...

                                           But it is..

___________________________

Well hope you liked it guys(:

And now, the Interesting chapters begin!

-Mel<3