Chapter 3: Colin's suprise

• Dedicated to TO FG WHO INSPIRES ME SO MUCH!

It was Sunday, which meant it was The Secret Hunters tournament. This time I will not let Brad win. I woke to find Colin kissing me on the lips I deepened the kiss as I put my hand on Colin's backside and he did the same to me. 'It's the tournament this afternoon so we should have a lay in to keep our strength up and then go for a quick practise.' I suggested. 'I like your thinking Anna.' He whispered as he kissed me on the lips.

Colin started to use his tongue inside my mouth and I enjoyed the moment until there was a knock at the door. 'Who is it' I called. 'It's me' My Mum called. Colin looked at me worried. 'It's ok she knows about us I caught her spying on us.' I whispered in Colin's ear and he relaxed.

'Come in.' I smiled. My mum slowly walked in as me and Colin sat up. 'Anna I just wanted to say I am popping up town for an hour or two and I'll be back shortly.' She smiled as she left the room and me and Colin lied back down.

'We have an hour' Colin whispered in my ear. 'All alone.' He added dirtily. 'I know.' I said as I crawled on top of him and started to kiss down his chest. 'Anna.' He whispered in my ear. 'Yes.' I smiled as I looked into his eyes. He slowly got up and I was confused. He then pulled something out of his pocket and he got down on one knee. Omg is he doing what I think he is doing. 'Anna will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?' He grinned. I took hold of his hands and pulled him to his feet. 'Yes Colin of course I will.' I smiled as I kissed him on the lips.

I was so happy I had to tell my mum and dad when they got back and then tell Brad. I am going to ask Katie McGrath to be my maid of honour if she wants because she is one of my closest friends.

An hour later me and Colin were sitting at the table waiting for my parents. Suddenly they walked through the door and smiled when they saw me. 'Mum, Dad. Colin and I have something to tell you, come sit.' I smiled as I tapped the top of the seats opposite me and Colin. 'What is this about.' My dad asked confused. 'Colin and I are... going to marry.' I smiled. My mum and dad both came up to me and hugged me and my dad shock hands with Colin while my mum hugged him. 'We are so proud of you two.' My mum said. 'We are very happy.' My dad said.

Later Colin and I drove up to Ash Down Forest to the training ground when we got out I saw Brad and the others were already there. I ran up to Brad and brought him into a hug. 'What's this for Anna?' He asked. 'Me and Colin are going to get married.' I screamed with happiness as I showed him the ring on my finger.

By this time everyone had come over and wished me and Colin luck on the marriage. 'I'm happy for you guys you deserve each other. Even if you will never stop snogging in the back of my car.' Brad said as he hugged me and gave Colin one of those men hugs so not even a hug. I saw Paul in the corner and walked over to him.

'You ok Paul.' I asked. 'Yer I'm happy for you Anna.' He said as he hugged me. 'Come join us in the tournament, Paul.' I smiled. 'Ok.' He said as we walked over to join Colin, Brad and the others.

'We will start with the cross bow challenge and then we will do the sword fighting challenge.' Brad shouted. Everyone nodded in agreement. Eoin was first then Rupert, Tom, Santiago, Brad, Colin, Me and then Paul. We went to watch Eoin shoot his he got His first arrow bang in the middle and his second in the yellow.

Rupert got his first one in the yellow and his second one also in the yellow. Tom got is first one in the blue and the second one in the yellow. Santiago got his first one bang in the middle and the second one also in the middle cutting the first one in half. I knew Santiago was going to be a challenge because he is very good at crossbows.

Brad got his first one in the middle but his second one was inches away from the first one missing the middle by cm. Colin did very good as he is better at the sword. He got the first one in the yellow and the second one in the middle. I how ever got the first on in the middle and the second one splitting the first on in half so I am tying with Santiago. Paul was very good for his first try. He got the first one in the blue and second in the yellow.

Me and Santiago had to go against each other and I one by cm as my arrow was closest to the middle. Then we had to do sword fighting we got paired up with people at our own skill. Brad was with Eoin. Colin was with Tom. I was with Rupert and Santiago was with Paul. The winning person out the pair had to go against another winner. Brad, Colin, Rupert and Santiago one there fights so Santiago went with Colin and Brad went with Rupert.

Colin won and so did Brad so they would have to go against each other. Brad was winning and then I realised Colin looked over at me and I smiled at him and then all of a sudden he started to fight better and he beat Brad. So I and Colin were the winners of the tournament.

We all sat down by the fire that Brad had made and had a celebration. Later after that Me and Colin went off to our special place. As me and Colin are going to get married until we find our own place Colin is staying at my house. My parents said it was fine so Colin is sleeping in my bed.

When we got back to my house we went to my room and we sat on my bed talking about the wedding. It was getting late and my mum came in saying we should really go to bed so I went to the bath room to get changed and after I came out Colin went in to get changed.

When Colin came back he got in to bed with me. He still had his top on. He pulled me in against him and I kissed him on the lips he rolled on top of me and I put my hands up his top. He took it off and laid against me I could feel his breath down my neck. 'I love you Anna.' He whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck. 'I love you too Colin.' I smiled as I kissed him on the lips.