The Secret Hunters

• Dedicated to The TV show Merlin as I got the idea form Merlin...

I go to school like any normal kid but I’m no normal kid. I have a secret that no one can ever know. It’s not like I can see the dead or anything. It’s much more than that. My name is Anna Fulford and I am 18 years old I go to Readisons University. My best friend is called Paul David we have been friends since year 8.

My Secret is my cousin is a famous actor called Bradley James and My boyfriend is also a famous actor called Colin Morgan. Also I am one of the best Hunters on earth. I, Bradley, But I call him Brad for short, Eoin Macken, Tom Hopper, Santiago Cabrera, Rupert Young and last but certainly not least my boyfriend Colin all go hunting after I finish school.

After school they wait for me at the back of school in Brad’s and Tom’s cars, Ready to go. When I arrive, it is always the same I am met by Colin and we share a few kisses, we put my bag in the boot of Brad’s car next to all the crossbows and swords and then we get in the back. Brad is always driving his car with Eoin Macken in the passenger seat, with me and Colin in the back snuggled together. In Tom’s car he drives it, Santiago sits next to him and Rupert sits in the back.

We then head out to a part of ash down forest were no one goes and we also put no trespassing signs around were we practise so no one gets shot by an arrow. After about a few hours practise Brad makes a fire, we eat dinner and sit and talk for a few minutes. Sometimes me and Colin will go off to a nearby field and stare at the sky, talk and kiss a little. Then we would head back when it is late and we would go home. This happens every day.

-----------------------

Hi Guys I have been working on this a long time so I hope ya like it.