Chapter 1: Day in Paradise

It is Friday and I am getting ready to go to school Colin has offered to drop me off at school so I agreed. I heard a knock at the door and knew it was Colin so I went down stairs and opened the front door. I said hello and we both got in the car. We talked about where we would go on Saturday as Colin is taking me out for the day. After a short ride we arrived at my school I kissed Colin good bye and left.

I was in form listening to my form tutor going on about something boring. Paul kept Whispering in my ear how many minutes we had left and it made me chuckle.

It was last lesson and we had five minutes left of the lesson I was excited about meeting Colin, Just seeing him got me going. Suddenly as I was day dreaming the end of school bell went which meant we could leave. I was jumping with joy inside that I practically ran out of school to where I would normally meet Colin.

When I got there I found him standing up against the wall. I slowly walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waits at first he was a little surprised but when I turned him around and he saw it was me I could feel him relax. ‘Hey handsome.’ I smiled. ‘Hey sexy.’ He giggled as he leaned in and I felt his lips brush past mine and within seconds we were making out passionately but it didn’t last long as I got a text from Brad telling us to hurry up. We slowly made our way to the cars. Our hands were linked together as we walked past the school getting further and further towards Brad and the others.

We got in the car and Eoin asked us why we took so long but before me or Colin could answer Brad butted in ‘they were making out am I correct?’ I and Colin blushed at what he had just said. ‘Shut up Brad.’ We shouted at the same time suddenly we all burst out laughing then there was an awkward silence. Colin put his arm around me and pulled me in close and I put my head against his sexy chest. When we got there me and Colin went to go help Brad get the swords out of his car as we were doing sword fighting first.

 We were all very good at sword fighting but I have to admit Brad was second best were as Colin was the best I believe. I had to go against Brad which was good because I had a chance to beat his ass. I liked to try beat him because he always thought he was the best.

Half way through a normal fight I was winning when all of a sudden I realised that Colin had taken his shirt of as it was a really hot day and then Brad knocked the sword out of my hand and put his sword to my throat which meant he had won. ‘Better like next time Anna you should pay more attention.’ He whispered indicating to Colin. I nudged him away as I slowly walked towards Colin.

‘So did you win?’ He smiled. ‘No.’ I whispered as my cheeks went a little red. ‘Oh how come?’ He asked ‘Because of your sexy body.’ I said as I poked his chest. ‘I looked over at you and paid more attention to your body and not Brad.’

‘Well you got the prize.’ He giggled. ‘What do you mean?’ I questioned but got cut off as Colin pulled me into his bare chest and started to kiss me on the lips.

‘Take it somewhere else love birds.’ Brad shouted and me and Colin glared at him to find everyone staring at us. ‘Why are you guys looking anyway?’ I shouted back and with that they all fell silent.

Colin put his shirt back on and then we wondered over to our special place out in a field, on top of a hill we always went there after practise. After a while of sitting there and talking. Colin leaned in and kissed me and then we were kissing passionately. I started to pull Colin’s top off and then he pulled it right of and pushed me back onto the grass and he crawled on top of me with his lips still connected with mine. It lasted for about 15 minutes when suddenly Colin and my phone went off we both had a text from Brad telling us dinner was ready. So Colin put his shirt back on and we headed back.

Once we were there we sat down near the fire. ‘So what did you two get up to?’ Brad asked. ‘You really want to know?’ Colin taunted back. ‘Not really.’ And with that we all started laughing as we ate our food.

After that we all went home. I wanted Colin to stay at my house so I asked my parents if he could stay at our house and they agreed. They had set out a sleeping bag in my room but I didn’t want Colin to sleep on the floor and I do have a double bed so I said if Colin wanted to without my parents knowing he could sleep in my bed and he said yes.

Colin hadn’t gone home to get his night cloths so he took his top and shoes off and slept in his trousers. He asked if it was fine and I said of course I would have asked him to take his top off anyway. I slept in my normal night cloths which was a top with thin straps and a pair of shorts. I got changed in the bathroom as all though I and Colin were going out we were not doing that too soon. When I came back Colin grinned at me. He was already in my bed and I climbed in next to him.

I snuggled right up next to Colin and he had his arms around me while I had my hands on his bare chest. Very soon we drifted off to sleep.