Chapter 2: Paul trouble

When I woke up I found Colin still asleep with his arms around me and my head against his chest and the most embarrassing part was my mum was in the door way smiling at us. I shook my hand at her telling her to go quietly, so she did and when I was sure she was gone I turned back to Colin and kissed him on the lips as I needed him to get up.

I saw his eyes open slowly. ‘Good Morning.’ I whispered into his ear. ‘Good Morning indeed.’ He said as he sat up in bed and we kissed again. Finally I got out of bed but I realised Colin looked a little bit disappointed. ‘Come on sexy we need to get up.’ I said as I walked over to the bed and kissed him on the cheek but as I did he rolled me on to the bed and laid on top of me. ‘Another ten minutes?’ He begged as he kept kissing me on the neck. ‘No Colin as we have to get up or my mum and dad we come up looking for us.’ I said firmly. ‘Fine.’ He said as he rolled off me and got off the bed.

We got changed into are normal cloths and went down stairs.

‘Have a good sleep?’ My mum smiled as we got down stairs. ‘Mum.’ I said annoyed clearly knowing what she meant by it but Colin was a bit confused.

I told Colin to go sit on the sofa as I got us some food and drink.

After getting the food and drink I brought them into the front room and put it on the table and then I sat next to Colin who was on the sofa. We ate our food and then sat on the sofa a bit deciding where to go. Colin had his arm around me and that made me feel relaxed.

After lots of discussion we were going to go walking round where we normally do training and then have a picnic. So we made the picnic and then my mum dropped us off at Colin’s house were we got in his car and headed for Ash Down Forest.

When we got there Colin parked the car and then we went walking. We walked for hours hand in hand when we got back to the car we got out the picnic basket and we sat in a cave we found it had a little stream running through the middle and for a cave it was very bright.

When we finished our food Colin leaned in close and then started to kiss me he deepened the kiss when I put my hand up his top. He then pulled off his top and started to kiss me again. Then Colin’s phone vibrated and so did mine so we looked at them we both have the same text.

Brad

 Hey, we were going to do training want to come? We all figured as we called both your houses your parents said you were out so we thought you had gone some were together and wanted some alone time! We also thought not to call you so we didn’t ruin your precious time but you’re probably just making out!

Text back!!

Me

SHUT UP BRAD and yes you did ruin our time but we would love to go training.

Brad

Sorry. Do ya want a lift?????

Me

No thx we don’t need one we are already here we went out for a picnic.

Brad

KK see ya bye

Me

KK bye

‘He will be here soon with the others but we have a couple of minutes sexy’ I whispered in Colin’s ear. ‘Ok’ he said as he laid on top of me and started to kiss my neck. After 10 minutes we heard some cars drive by and we knew it was Brad and the others. Colin and I split apart and Colin put his shirt on and we wet to go meet Brad and the others.

‘Hey you two have fun before we ruined it.’ Teased Brad. ‘Actually yes it was very relaxing.’ I said. ‘I’m sure it was.’ He laughed. ‘Shut up.’ I smiled as I lightly slapped his arm and went to help Colin get the cross bows out.

‘Brad annoying you?’ He whispered as he kissed me on the lips. ‘Yer but it’s ok if he gets out of hand I’ll tell everybody about the time when we were little and he asked me out but I said no and he started crying.’ I laughed. ‘Really well that’s the first I heard of that story.’ He giggled. ‘Well Brad should not set his standards to high.’ I smirked. Colin kissed me on the lips before we went back over to brad and the others.

‘Hey you two love birds ready to join us?’ Brad asked. I didn’t want to give him the pleasure of him knowing he has annoyed me. ‘Yes we are.’ I said. We all started laughing.

We all grabbed a cross bow and begun. Suddenly I heard something but I ignored it I took my first shot and hit it right in the middle of the target. I picked up the second arrow and fired it. It hit right down the first arrow splitting the first arrow in half.

‘Nice shot Anna.’ I turned around and my heart sunk. My life was going to come crashing down Paul was standing there right before me. Before I could answer Brad and Colin came running over. ‘Nice shot Anna well… who is this?’ He asked pointing at Matt.

‘This is Paul from my school he is my best friend.’ I said a little shocked. ‘Yes I know that but why is he here?’ Asked Brad as we all turned to Paul. ‘I came here for a walk. What are you doing here?’

I looked at Colin and Brad. ‘We are training.’ I said. ‘For what?’ He asked. ‘Right ok I’m going to tell you because I trust you but you can’t tell anyone what so ever about this or who these people are ok?’ I smiled. ‘Ok.’ Paul agreed.

‘Right you know who these people are?’ I began and he nodded. ‘Well Bradley is my cousin and we come out here and practice sort of aiming and sword fighting it is sort of a Secret Hunting thing but that is not all you know you told me about you going out with Emz and then you asked if I had a boyfriend and I said yes but I can’t tell you, Well Colin is my boyfriend.’ I breathed as I finished. Paul’s mouth dropped open and I was a bit scared.

‘Paul please say something.’ I begged. ‘Now you say it you do look a lot like Bradley and I think you and Colin make a good couple.’ He smiled I ran up and hugged him. ‘You won’t be saying they make a good couple after they are always kissing in the back of your car because you will be throwing up too much.’ Brad choked. Me and Colin both glared at him before we both told him to shut up at the same time.

Brad walked off before we started to walk back to have dinner. Colin had put his arm around me as we were walking back. I asked Paul if he wanted to have dinner with us and he agreed.

After dinner I told Paul to stay with Brad as me and Colin wanted some alone time. I walked off with Colin to our place and we sat there for what felt like hours and Colin took his top off which made me melt all over him.

I started to kiss Colin on the lips but out the corner I realised Brad, Paul and the others staring at us so I didn’t tell Colin I just gave them something to talk about. I pulled Colin on top of me and we started to kiss passionately Colin deepened the kiss as I put my hand on his ass and squeezed it. Colin started to use his tongue in my mouth and I smiled in the kiss. ‘You have to breath you know.’ Brad said as he came up the hill. Me and Colin pulled apart and Colin pulled his top on quickly.

‘Brad were you spying on us and what are you doing here?’ Colin shouted. ‘We were on a walk and saw you.’ Laughed Brad. ‘In future tell us and will give you something to really look at.’ Smiled Colin as he kissed me on the lips. ‘Err.’ Shouted Brad as he ran away.

We were alone again. ‘Colin do you want to sleep at mine tonight?’ I asked. ‘Ok babe.’ He said as he kissed me on the lips as we started to make our way back to where the others were.

‘Have fun?’ Eoin questioned when we got back. ‘Yes we did thank you.’ I smiled as I kissed Colin. ‘Not here Anna.’ Brad laughed as he covered his eyes. ‘You’re just jealous any way we are going home now. Brad sees you tomorrow. Paul do you want a lift?’ I asked. ‘No thanks I’ll walk.’ He replied. ‘Ok.’ I said before me and Colin left.

When I got home me and Colin went to my room and got changed for bed as we were tired. Colin pulled his top off and got under the covers with me and I snuggled up into his Bare sexy chest. We kissed each other on the lip as our bodies were rubbing against one another. After a while we got tired and I fell asleep in Colin mussed arms.