Chapter 4: Party animals

I woke the next morning to someone knocking on the door Colin had already got up and was going to go open the door. He opened the door to revel my mum standing in the doorway ‘Hi Colin is Anna awake I need to talk to her.’ My mum smiled. Colin walked over kissed me on the lips. ‘Don’t be too long.’ He whispered as he nibbled my ear and then he got back in bed. I got up and went outside closing the door behind me.

‘Yes mum.’ I said slightly annoyed that she had got me and Colin out of bed. ‘Would you like me to send a letter into school saying you will not be going anymore?’ She asked. ‘Oh, I’ve been so busy. I forgot. Tell them I am ill today and will be back tomorrow thanks mum after the wedding I will finish school.’ I said as I went back inside my room and got back in bed with Colin.

I snuggled up to his bare chest and he slung him muscled arms around me bringing me closer. ‘What was that about?’ He whispered as he nuzzled my neck. ‘Oh just school. That I will not be going anymore.’ I said as I kissed him on the lips.

After minutes we were making out passionately. We started to use are tongues inside each other’s mouth. I deepened the kiss as Colin made his hands slide from my waist to my ass and I did the same to him.

Slowly we both got out of bed and got changed. We decided to go for another picnic out in the forest. This time if Brad wants to go training we will decline.

We got into Colin’s car and we set off. If Brad wanted to go later after we have finished our picnic then we will go. ‘Anna you seem to have something troubling you. Are you ok honey?’ Colin asked as we got out of the car. ‘Well once we are married I will not be able to hide who I am anymore and the press will find out I am Brad’s cousin.’ I said sadly.

‘They don’t have to find out I mean they have not found out already so why tell them. They will know about you though being my wife but you could come watch me preform.’ He smiled. ‘Yer That will mean we don’t have to hid our love anymore and we can have an open relationship like we have always talked about.’ I smiled as I kissed Colin on the lips.

We sat down to eat our picnic by a lake and we were going to go swimming later. Once we had finished our picnic Colin took his shirt and shoes off and dived right in I took of my shoes and my jacked and dived in after him. ‘Ahh it is so cold.’ I screamed.

‘Come here.’ Colin said as he brought me into a hug when he pulled away he splashed me in the face so I splashed him back and then we were splashing each other.

We finally got out of the lake we were soaking wet. We sat on the side of the bank letting are cloths dry. I leaned in close to Colin and kissed him on the lips he then deepened the kiss as I placed my hands on his chest. I pushed him onto his back and laid on top of him and kissed him down his chest.

Then Colin rolled me over so he was on top of me and he smacked his lips against mine and I used my tongue inside his mouth. I then put my hands through his hair and he put his hand on my bum and squeezed it. We then split apart breathing heavily and grinning at each other.

We then walked back to the car. We left our phones in the car so we were not disturbed. I checked my phone and I had a message from Brad.

Brad

Anna I need to urgently talk to you but with Colin meet me in the park near you house at 4.00pm today. If Colin asks where you and he are going tell him you are going to see me but with him I am sure he will understand. 

Me

Why Brad

Brad

I cannot say

Me

I’m confused Brad tell me

Brad

Trust me couz got to go

 Love u sees u soon ;)

Me

Love u too sees u soon

‘Who was that babe?’ Colin asked. ‘It was Brad he said meet him in the park at 4.00pm with you I asked him why he said he cannot say and then left I’m so confused.’ I worried. ‘We should go Anna see what he needs I will make sure no harm will come to you.’ He whispered as he kissed me on the cheek.

‘Colin it’s not me that I am worried about. I’ve kept a secret from you because I didn’t know how to tell you but I was going to tell you after the wedding.’ I began. ‘Anna what is it tell me.’ He begged. ‘Colin I have been feeling sick lately so I went to the doctors with my mum and the doctor told me I am… Pregnant it’s yours.’ I paused. Colin came over and hugged me. ‘I’m going to be a father?’ He questioned. ‘Yes.’ I simply said as I kissed him on the lips.

We got out the car and started to walk to the park. When we got there we saw Brad and we rushed over to him.

‘Brad what the Heck are you doing here?’ I screamed. ‘Just come on.’ He simply smiled as he grabbed mine and Colin’s hand and dragged us to my back garden. Me and Colin exchanged looks as Brad opened the gate leading to my back garden.

When we stepped into my back garden everyone we knew was there. They had a tent up and there were balloons and party food. ‘Surprise.’ Everyone yelled. I was in shock and by the look on Colin’s face he was too.

‘What is all of this?’ I smiled. ‘Well it is a surprise party.’ Eoin, Rupert, Santiago, Brad, Tom and Paul all bellowed at the same time. Suddenly Brad brought us all into a group hug. Our whole hunting club was like a family. Brad now has personally taken a liking to Paul and now he has joined our Hunting club. He was part of the family.

Lots of people I knew were here. There was: Colin’s and my parents, The hunting club, Brad’s parents there were also Eoin’s, Tom’s, Rupert’s, Santiago’s and Paul’s parents. They were all here to Celebrate Colin’s proposal to me and my acceptance.

I was over joy when Colin had asked for my hand in marriage because I loved him and he loved me back but I thought he would not what to commit but obviously I was wrong.  We are to get married in 2 weeks today.

It was getting late and the party was nearly over and Colin was well and truly drunk so we decided to head off upstairs to bed. Well our parents had actually made us.

I think everyone got a bit drunk apart from me because I was not allowed to drink for the baby’s sake. When we got to our bedroom Colin was out like a light. So I just lay down and within minutes I was asleep as well.