Arigato!

I never really paid attention on this book ever since I finished it, but when I saw 1k reads on it well my jaw dropped and I felt light headed.

I don't really tell anybody about this, well except wattpad, because it's on my rant book.

Before I say what I was gonna say check out my rant/thought book 2 and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I don't tell anyone that I'm a massive Pokemon geek, because they'll think I'm such an immature kid that won't grow up. I don't really care about that, but it just hurts me that little by little people are saying that Pokemon is boring and stuff like that.

Here in wattpad though I can say whatever I want, because no one knows who I am. Well, some of you know, but the others don't.

I don't really want to give too much information about me, because my relatives or parents would see this and scold me. Now I'm getting off topic, I am truly speechless at everything when it comes to my stories getting 1k reads it truly surprises me many people reads my stories and are enjoying it.

The way I distract myself from danger and problems by making stories and publishing them on wattpad. The way I reduce my stress is by reading your stories. If I want to fully express myself is either by my rant book or my stories.

I suffered from insomnia not long ago and it was hell for me, I couldn't properly sleep and it was all thanks to my problems and stress. Eventually I grew tired of feeling sorry for myself and little by little fixing the things that I have done wrong.

The insomnia part was from my own stress due to schedule of studies and family time. I love my family and all, but I need to finish my projects and stuff like that. Anyway I getting off topic once again, thank you very much for making me get this feeling of determination and fire to keep on moving!

Without you guys, I wouldn't be here today. Believe it or not I was kinda suicidal back then, but I don't cut myself.

Your support and love for my stories changed me into the person who is happy and carefree. Back then I always tend to give up even if I just started, but now I never give me until the very end!

I know this is deep and I guess emotional, but I just really want you guys to know that without all of you. Your support, votes, comments that says you guys want more, and your messages. I would probably be a person who thinks of life as something that is just a waste of time.

This story since the prequel and now the sequel, my goal was to reach a thousand reads and well I achieved it. I know some people will relate to me that a thousand reads means alot to me.

Thank you very much ^_^ and keep enjoying my stories :)

Aishite Imasu Mina!