Before the battle

Heyyo! Yvonne here! Here's chapter 7! Enjoy~

Ash's POV

I stood there ever since Serena disappearing right infront of me kept on playing in my head.

I felt broken and angry, because that man did all of this...everything that had happened.

Before he controlled me he said something...the reason why she left me for a month, the reason why the Serena is still out there, the reason why the whol Calem's accident happened!!

Flashback

I was waiting for new challengers, but then a huge explosion caused the chamber's door to break revealing.....Giovanni?!

"It's nice to see you again Ash Ketchum" he smirked "Get out off here or else!" I hissed "Or else what? Your little angel will kill me?" I felt a dagger hit my back, I turned around and saw a Malamar inject something and I felt dizzy all of a sudden.

"Wanna know what happened to your precious Serena? Why did she faint and also die? Well you see this Malamar here can use the rarest move called "brainwash" making people and Pokemon's madness, insanity, and darkness take over them. This Malamar controlled the boy who's name was Calem, and he's jealousy took over him. Then he spreaded the virus to others and stopped at Serena. Now would you call yourself a hero? The fact you couldn't protect your true love from darkness is just sad" Giovanni said

"You...YOU...YOU WERE THE REASON?!" I snapped, but then another person came and she picked me up and kissed me.

I felt the injection taking its effect as I was kissing back, but then...

"Ash...."

I turned around and saw Serena looking at me with disbelief and pain.

Then all I knew was darkness has overtaken her.

End of Flashback

I gritted my teeth and let all of my anger consume me. I punched the floor, kicked the door, and screamed in agony.

Then a figure appeared "You want to save her?" I turned towards the voice and I saw Alain and the others "We heard the news from Alain" I looked at Alain who had anger plastered on his face "I was gonna challenge you until Giovanni appeared and attacked you" He explained

"So what's the plan?" Gary asked, I looked at him and raised an eyebrow "The plan on saving Serena duh" he facepalmed "I think I can save you the time to think of a plan" another voice echoed. We all looked at the man who was wearing a fedora and behind him was....Calem?!

"It's been awhile Ash" Calem said "Yeah it has" I uttered "Now you probably now know what's going on with your friend, so I think we all should just go for an all out war between light and dark" the man said

"Light and dark?" Dawn muttered "It's a long story" Calem said "But we have no time to explain. All you have to know that we're the light and the 5,000 trainers that have been brainwashed are the dark" the man said

"5,000?!" We all gasped "Yes! Now I'll explain on the way hurry!" We nodded and ran towards the exit of the league.

I looked at my left and saw Alain. Speaking of which where's Mairin? "Alain where's Mairin? Isn't she with you?" I asked "unfortunately she was one of the victims" he uttered, I nodded and ran ahead

The man grabbed my shoulder and whispers "Just don't let your emotions get the best of you" I nodded and we finally exited the league

"Now let's save 5,000 trainers!" Calem exclaimed we all did a battle cry and sent out our flying Pokemon.

"Where are they?" Misty asked "Follow me" the man flew infront of us and immediately dived down. We all dived down and saw a hideout inside the forest.

"Woah" Barry muttered, I looked at the hideout and it's pretty much Team Rocket's headquarters no doubt

We landed safely on the ground and the entrance was securely protected, but that didn't stop me and Alain from getting in.

I sent out Garninja while he sent out his Charizard "Greninja Water Shuriken!" I yelled "Charizard! FIRE PUNCH!" The two moves hit the entrance causing it to cut into half letting us enter.

"Nobody will take Serena without a fight!" We all yelled in unison.

We destroyed each section of the base where Rocket grunts were there protecting the room where they kept Serena and the others in. We finally found the base where they were being held.

Greninja evolved in Sato-Greninja and Charizard evolved into Mega Charizard "Hydropump! THUNDER PUNCH!" The Base's entrance exploded and we saw 5,000 trainers including Serena standing there doing nothing.

The rest caught up to us and we all were ready for the war to win this fight and save countless lives!

We stood there glaring at Giovanni "You won't take Serena without a fight!" We all yelled.

This was it! The final battle! I won't let you down Serena! Please keep on believing that the Serena is still there waiting to break free from the darkness!

Hold on! For me! Please don't let go of our love! Please don't give up on your light! Believe in your heart! Believe in yourself! Don't give up!

"I won't back down anymore! I'll save Serena no matter what!"

Done! What will happen in the next chapter? Will darkness overtake the world? Will light find a way to melt Serena's heart? Will Serena be ever save? Find out on the next chapter! The hype is real lol XD see you in the next chapter! Peace out~