Don't Give Up Just Yet

Heyyo! I managed to get some free time to make this chapter :) Just 3 more days and exams week will be finish and my life would be free again XD Anyway enjoy this chapter

Ash's POV

The doctors said that Serena must have fainted due to stress or from the heat, but she was in the kitchen so it must be from the stress about her Kalos Queen duties. I look at her lying on the bed connected with a heart monitor. I held her hand and waited for her to wake up.

Please just be stress....please...

Serena's POV

"Surprise?" Another me but with red eyes instead of blue spoke "Wha-Who are you?" I asked crawling back a little "Why won't you stand? Oh, I know because your weak" The other me smirked "I'm not weak!" I glared at my replica "Your really stubborn huh? Why won't you understand that the light you believe in right now isn't the light you truly wish for" She frowns. "The only light that can help you find true happiness is the darkness" she held out her hand "Embrace me already" I slap her hand away from me "Your mad!" She smirks "No your mad, I'm you after all" my eyes widened and my body stiffened

"You're lying"

"Why would I lie to myself?"

"Stay away from me"

"I can't stay away from myself that's impossible"

"Your not me!"

"I am you"

"Stop confusing me!"

"Your the only one confusing you"

Then voices echoed in my head once again, I felt pain and I was having trouble breathing again "Your feeling this pain, because your believing on the wrong light. Embrace me your darkness and I will give you the strength to smile once again! Remember the last time you fully smiled?" Then a flashback of me and Ash from 7 months ago, Ash was training for his league and I was watching him with a full on smile plastered on my face "I will never become you!" I hissed, she frowns "But you already did" then the dark void changed into a forest.

"Where are we?" I asked "The place where that light of yours first showed up" she said glaring at me. I saw a girl who was lost alone in the woods wandering for help, but no one was there to help her until a certain boy came and helped her out "Tch! How despicable! See what he did to you? He corrupted you!" She growled, I glared at her and finally found enough strength to stand up "More like helped me! If he didn't save me back then I wouldn't be the person I am today!" I hissed

"What? A girl who can't even stand up because of fear?" She smirks "Admit it! You already lost this game" then an aura appeared right behind her and it spreaded towards me. I felt pain once again as I collapse and began to cry "Ash..." I uttered "See? You need that Ash to save you! I'll give you the strength you need all you need to do is just give in and become one with your darkness" she held out her hand once again and I felt my hand trying to grab hers, but I fought the tempting urge to become strong. She smiled and says "You gave up" I look at my hand and I was holding her hand then I felt my body stiffened and the aura completely surrounded me.

"Their is nothing more than darkness" she says and she disappears which means we've become one.

My head hurt and my body collapsed, I clenched my hand into a fist and punched myself trying to fight it.

A smirk grew and I began laughing as my eyes turn red and a dark aura emanated from my body, I grinned from the feeling of pain as I fully embrace that the true darkness within me broke out.

Ash's POV

The heartbeat monitor....it shows that Serena's heart stopped beating..was this it? Was it really from stress or another reason?

I waited outside as I hear the doctor saying "Clear!" I collapse on the floor and started to cry "Serena...don't give up just yet...please" I prayed I look at the room unable to see what's happening in there I just hope she won't give up just yet.

I know this isn't from stress, because I can feel a weird vibe coming from her, but why though?

Serena's POV

The counterpart of me appeared once again and I felt like myself again "What did you do to me?" I hissed "We simply become one dear" She grins "Get out of my body!" I glared at her "Now, Now, it's Our body" she smirks

I was about to give up until I heard a familiar sound saying "Please....don't give up just yet" then I felt my heartbeat beating faster than before and I saw my evil counterpart in pain "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" She growled it was my time to smirk "What? Can't handle love?" She screech in pain and I stood there feeling quite satisfied.

Then another aura appeared this time it was light "We can never be one as I choose light!" I exclaimed then we both separated and she was still screeching in pain "Damn it! I was so close too!" She groans the light surrounded me and another figure appeared "Papa?" The man appeared and he smiles at me "Your just like your old man"

"No! Darkness will rule the world! You won't get away with this!" My other me growls "As long as my daughter is here light will be safe and the world doesn't deserve a cruel leader" Papa glares at her.

"Dark will never disappear! Just you wait! I will try and get you to see the true light of the dark world!" She exclaims as she disappeared into thin air.

I look at Papa who was standing right beside me "How are you here? I thought you were dead" he turned towards me "I am, but you have the same desire like mine, so I was able to help you" he explains "What does she mean by darkness?" I asked "Only time will tell Serena the only thing I can tell you is to be prepared" then the surroundings began to disappear as well as papa.

"Don't give up just yet Serena" I nodded "I won't!"

I woke up and saw the doctors gasp "Your alive?!" I look around and saw Ash and Delia looking at me like some kind of ghost "This is a miracle" I tilted my head and say "Where am I? Ash didn't I tell you to rest?"

What does Serena's evil counterpart mean by a new world? Anyway see u in the next chapter. Peace Out!