Darkness Spreads

Heyyo! Here's chapter 3! Oh and I might not publish any chapters for different books for awhile, because I have to study for the test and stuff like that. Anyway enjoy~

Serena's POV

My body feels heavy. My vision blurred out. My breathing wasn't steady as I collapse on the floor having trouble to breath.

I gritted my teeth and I put my hands on my head as pain spreaded around my body.

Why won't you give up?
Just embrace me already
You can't ignore me
You can't escape from me
You can't fight me

Your light is useless
It will never save you
It will never guide you

I'm the only one for you
Your darkness

That voice kept on echoing in my head making my tremble and my sanity reduce. Then a couple of minutes later I finally faint.

Calem's POV

The atmosphere feels...weird. I look out of my prison cell and felt a weird vibe eminating in the air.

Then I heard footsteps coming towards me, probably that agent guy.

"So you felt it?" The man asked "Yeah, what about it?" I asked "That Malamar is finally forming a team of mindless zombies" he answered "Malamar?" He nods "That Malamar is one of a kind. It's the only Pokemon that can use brainwash and its using it for evil" he grits his teeth in anger.

"Why aren't I feeling anything? Aren't I a victim?" He shooks his head "That Malamar has a master, his picking the mosy corrupted and useful to be his servants of evil, and you aren't one of them" he explained "What about Serena?" He lowers his head "Apparently she's one of them, I've been observing her from afar and researched says she is experiencing the syptoms of becoming a dark servant" My eyes widened in disbelief.

"What are the syptoms?" I asked

"Severe pain in body and mind, Having trouble to breathe steadily, Poor stamina, their visions are blurred out, voices will keep on telling them to embrace the darkness, and their body won't function properly until they faint" the man said

"This is all my fault..." I muttered

"And we also found out that her father has the three legendaries including the Yveltal you gave to her before you got into prison" he informed "How can we save her?" He looks away and began to walk towards the exit saying "She's the only one who can save herself...time will tell if she can survive or not" then silence overtook the scene.

Ash's POV

I woke up by a sudden noise that came from the kitchen, I immediately checked if it was Serena and I was right, she was unconscious and it looked like she was in severe pain. I called the ambulance and they took her to the hospital.

Just what is going on?

Serena's POV

I opened my eyes and looked around. The last thing I remember was that I was on the kitchen then I fainted and now I'm here on this dark void.

"Hello?" No response only dead and uncomfortable silence, I tried standing up but my body was a little weak and I still felt dizzy.

Then out of nowhere an aura appeared forming a figure while saying

  You are indeed what we need
You are finally embracing it

Your finally me
Your darkness!

Then the figure stood right infront of me and I couldn't believe what I see right before my eyes

"Surprise?"

Done! Who is this figure? What did that man say about darkness? What will happen to our dear Serena? Only time will tell! Well see u in the next chapter! Peace out!

I like Pokeshipping, but I am inlove with Amourshipping XD