The straw hat girl

Hey! Here's chapter 8! Enjoy~

Serena's POV

I was just standing there looking at the man who was having trouble standing up, Ash and the others sent out all of their Pokemon and the man's grunts surrounded them.

Their Pokemon's all launched their attacks causing a massive explosion, but I was still there looking at the seen unfold doing nothing just smiling and giggling from seeing destruction.

I just can't believe that I can't even control my body, because of me they got involve in this...I just want to end it.

You want to end it? You really want to end it? You want to fight alongside them? Then tell me who is your light?

A voice echoed in my head as I felt dizzy for some reason, I felt my body twitched and my hands tremble.

I was able to move my mouth and arms, but not my entire body

Now tell me, who is your light?

"Ash..." I mumbled out, I see him battling with his Pokemon just to save me and the other trainers, he looks so determined, so undefeatable, so kind.

Who is your light?

Flashbacks began to play in my head. When I met him, when I reunited with him, when I confessed my love to him, when I....was no longer the girl with the straw hat.

My vision blurred out as I was like going somewhere else. Little by little Ash's figure and the rest disappeared and I was in another void, but this time it felt safer.

"You want to fight alongside him?" A childlike voice asked, I turned around and saw a straw hat honey blonde haired girl standing there waiting for an answer.

"I don't know" I mumbled out "What happened to never give up till' the end?" She looked at me with pity, great even my past pitys me.

"But-" she cut me off "You seriously think Ash is that type of guy?" I shook my head "Then why?" I bit my lower lip and stared at the ground "Why did you let yourself get taken over by darkness?" I looked at her "I lost hope....I got lost and my light couldn't find me at all" I said

She held out her hand for me to grab "Even so don't give up! Ash wouldn't like that one bit" she grinned "Yeah, I guess your right" I grabbed her hand "Now who is your light?" I look at her and smiled "Ash is my light, I can't believe I forgot that. He will always be there when I need him and I will be there to encourage him. I know who's my light and that's what I am fighting for" I said determinedly "The girl with the straw hat has returned...your father gave you a gift just look into your pocket and you will see" then I was back into the battle field.

I saw Ash panting on the ground while the others were fighting with all their might.

I felt my body loosen up as I was able to walk again.

"I won't give up!" I exclaimed, I ran towards Ash, but little did I know that a hyper beam was about to hit him.

I won't be able to reach him in time until I saw Alain pushed him aside causing him to be the one to get hit.

"Alain!?" Ash gasped, Alain was badly injured and he looked like he fainted

I ran up to Ash and he noticed me. He ran up to me and gave me a big hug "I'm sorry, I'm sorry " he sobbed, I returned the hug "Don't be...I'm the one who should be" I whispered.

Then I heard someone applaud "Nice Job Ash Ketchum, you manage to wake her up from her own madness" the man smirked "THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL I WOULD EVER FORGIVE YOU GIOVANNI!!" Ash snapped, I looked around and saw my other friends fighting for me.