I Promised Didn't I?

Hey 😊 I present to you the last chapter for this book 😢😢😢 I want to say thank you to the readers for their support, comments, and votes. Anyway enjoy this last chapter 😢😢

Ash's POV

This feels so familiar in the same time new to me. It feels familiar, because I had to wait for her for a month, but this time I've been waiting for her for 4 years now.

I walk along the sidewalk not caring that I'm alone. I look at the couples around me,laughing, smiling, and holding hands. They remind me of us back then, I truly miss her that it hurts to wait any longer.

People kept on telling me to move on, because she will never come back anymore, but I won't loose faith in her! She will come back to me!

I look up and saw night blue sky, stars twinkling, the lights shining around me reminds me of her.

"I miss you" I mumbled looking at one particular star the shined the brightest of all  of them.

"Hey Pikachu will get worried if you stay up to late" I turned around and saw Gary standing infront of me "Right, I needed time to think" I said "You know it's been 4 years, you sure you can wait?" He asked "As long as it's for her I will" I said determinedly "You really do love her huh?" I nodded and looked up and saw the star shined brighter than before.

"She's my star after all" I uttered and waved goodbye. I walked on ahead not caring what happens, I looked around and saw the forest where we first met, where our faith was predicted.

I entered the forest and saw a lake on my left, I went closer and sat near the edge of small cliff of the lake.

My mind began playing memories of her, how she smiled, laugh, cry, and how she loved me.

A tear fell down down on my cheek as I remembered what she said 4 years ago "I will come back I promise" more tears began to fall as I began to fully cry under the beautiful night sky.

The sky reminds me of her eyes. The lake reminds me of her face. The world pretty much reminds me of her. How she's perfect in my point of view, how selfless she can be, how loving she can towards me.

I miss her, I just want her to be with me.

"Please come back Serena, I want you to be with me forever" I sobbed as the wind blew harder and the sky shined brighter.

A hand fell on my shoulder "Don't cry" a familiar angel like voice said, I turned around and my eyes and my mind can't believe what I'm seeing.

"I promise to come back didn't I?" Serena gave a warm smile that I have been waiting for 4 years, I stood up and wrapped my arms around her crying and thanking her that she came back. I can feel that she's also crying wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I love you Ash, I'm yours" She whispered "I love you Serena not only am I yours, I am also your one and only light" We leaned closer and closer until our lips met.

I've been waiting for this strawberry flavour lips to come back and she finally did.

"How did you come back?" I asked "Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde protected me and the other 5,000 trainers, but we were imprisoned in the military for 3 years until we broke out and they let us go" she explained

"What about Mairin?" She looked at the sky "Probably with Alain now" I smiled "Everything will finally be back right?" She looks at me and smiles "Not only that, but our happy ending can finally happen" We both kissed on the beautiful night.

The last words we last said to each other in the forest were "I'm yours now and forever, I love you"

Waaaaaaaah😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 it's done DX I am actually crying right now 😢😢😢😢😢😢 I just want to say thank you for the support and tell me if u guys want another sequel or not (probably not because this ending was perfect) depends on you guys. Anyway thank you for giving me the strenght and energy to finish this book. Anyway thank you