5~ Kisses Of Fire & Ice

Had I slept with a man before? No.

Was I gay? I wasn't sure. I'm...

Had I been kissed by a man before? Yes.

It just happened to be my very first kiss, back when I was in high school.

I wasn't sure about my sexuality back then. I had had short-term girlfriends. None of the relationships lasted, and they almost always ended in disaster. I got over them. Each and every one of them. But the only thing I never really got over was that kiss, all those years ago, by a male senior.

I didn't remember who it was that kissed me. I barely even remembered what he looked like. But I did remember that he was like fire and ice all in one- so cold, yet so warm. And I remembered running my fingers through his soft, silky dark hair.

"AHH..." I moaned as Haden ran his fingers over my length. He pressed on the tip and pumped my length, teasing me, loosening his grip on my arm slowly. I curled one arm around his neck and ran my fingers though his soft, short hair, wrapping my other arm around his.

It brought back memories of that first kiss... with that boy.

He pulled out from the kiss and began to slowly, gently peck the curve of my neck, moving downwards to my chest. I heard him chuckle and opened my eyes to look at him. He looked at me with amusement, his lips drawn into a secret and mischievous smile. That was probably the first time I'd seen him smile since I'd met him.

Weren't you straight? I felt a blush materializing on my face. This is embarrassing. My arm was still curled around his strong, firm arm.

"You're enjoying this," he whispered in an intoxicating whisper, staring at me with absorbing eyes.

What was I doing holding on to him? I let go and pushed him off me, pulling my clothes back on and sitting up on the bed.

Haden stared at me, laughing under his breath. I could feel my face becoming even redder than before.

He shot a half-glance at the bulge in my pants and held his laugh in. Embarrassed, I covered it with a pillow and glared at him. It was like he was a completely different person. He stepped out of the bed and buttoned his shirt back up, and I stared at his perfectly sculpted boy.

Those tight, hard abs. I never would have expected him to have such a...fabulously sculpted, built body. With his height and looks he could have easily been a famous model or even an actor.

Buzzz...Buzzzz...Buzzzzzzz.

Haden pulled his phone out from his front pocket and after that look, the aura around him changed. He shoved it back into his pocket and began to walk away. I reached out and tugged on his shirt. He stopped and turned to look at me.

"I'm sorry," I muttered. My heart still raced, and there was no sign of it slowing down.

He smirked and took a step closer to me; I was still tugging on his shirt. He leaned in and held my chin with the tips of his fingers, tilting my face up and placing his lips on mine. That time the kiss wasn't forced, it was gentle and filled with some emotion that I just couldn't put my finger on.

I didn't kiss him back or resist him, and he pulled back, smirking.

WAIT!! What the fuck just happened? I was left stupefied on the bed. Why hadn't I resisted him? Was I starting to feel something for him?

<><>><><><><><><><><><>

HI EVERYONE!

I hope you liked this chapter. I know it's a bit on the short side, but for some reason i didn't include it in the previous chapter. But I hope you enjoy this mini snip it.

Please VOTE and leave a comment.

But get excited for the next installment, because it will be smurt! that is all I can say ;)

But hope to see you all then

N.L.

xx