New Boys (II).

Hi, this is still the first chapter but there was a bit missing so it's here now lol.

 Reece's P.O.V:

Harry looks behind me and hurries into the class. I turn around and see Jolie rushing towards me. ''Oh my god! Have you met them? What are they like?'' she asks in a rush, red from running over to me.

''Jolie.'' I wince, nodding my head in Zayn's direction.

''Oh, oops.'' she giggles pathetically, obviously putting it on.

''Yes, this is Zayn.'' I sigh. Zayn seems reluctant to shake her hand.

''Cool. I'm Jolie.'' she smiles at him, showing him all of her pearly whites.

''Look, Jolie. We've got to get to class, okay? We'll talk later.'' I say seeing the corridors empty very quickly as we hear the last bell go.

''Okay sure. I'll see you in the canteen later. Bye Reece, bye Zayn.'' she winks at him.

When she goes into her classroom, Zayn turns to me and says incredulously, ''Is she your best friend?''

''Yes. She's a bit too full on sometimes.'' Then I laugh because I remember Zayn's face when she winked at him. ''What's so funny?'' he asks me, looking confused as we walk towards the door.

''I just remembered your face when she winked at you.'' I splutter, still laughing. Then he starts laughing too. I giggle and stop, smiling as he laughs, his laughter making me feel warm inside.

''Lets get into class, before the teacher gets in first.'' I say pulling him into the class behind me. We sit down quickly as the door opens again and the teacher, Ms Brently, comes in.

The classes that I have with Zayn go really quickly and in my Maths class, before break, I find myself wishing I was sitting next to Zayn, hearing his voice, his laugh, feeling his arm brushing against mine.

When the bell goes I hurriedly pack my bag and rush out of the classroom. I walk to the canteen, keeping an eye out for a curly mop of hair or jet black hair. Someone taps me on the shoulder as I walk past more classrooms. I turn around and Harry's standing behind me.

''Hey Reece.'' he smiles, his mouth curling up on one side.

''Hi Harry.''

''Listen, could you show me where the canteen is please?'' he asks me.

''Yeah sure.''

''Zayn said he'd meet me there, but I dont know how to get there.'' he grins at me, a bit sheepishly.

''Oh okay, yeah, c'mon.'' I say and he happily walks along with me.

''Who was that girl who screeched your name, earlier? If you don't mind me asking.'' he says, conversationally.

''Oh, that was my best friend, Jolie.''

''Oh, she's a bit over the top, isn't she?''

I laugh and say, ''Yeah. I said that to Zayn earlier too.''

He laughs with me and we get to the canteen, Harry looking for Zayn and me walking to the queue. I buy a Coke and two packets of crisps.

''Do you want anything?'' I ask Harry, who's standing behind me.

''Yeah, please, I'll have a Fanta.''

I hand the money to the woman who hands me the Fanta.

''And I'll have a packet of Quavers and a Coke, please.'' I hear another voice behind me. It's unmistakably Zayn. He hands me the money and I buy what he wants, the woman raising her eyebrow and sighing. We leave the queue and find a seat where we sit down, Zayn beside me. I notice Jolie coming over. She plops herself down next to Harry, who pulls a face when she's not looking.

''So, guys, don't you have to go the the headmaster or something now?'' she asks Harry when we're done eating.

''Oh, I went earlier.'' replies Harry, shrugging.

''Do you have to go, Zayn?'' I ask him, chucking my Coke can into the rubbish bin near by.

''Yeah, I do actually. Can you show me the way?'' he asks, looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

''Okay yeah, sure,'' I say, standing up. I'm acting like a tour guide. ''Follow me.''

We leave the canteen and walk down a few corridors and up two flights of stairs. I nod my head to the door just coming off the stairs and he goes in. I stand alone, thinking.

Should I wait for him or shall I go back down?

I'll wait, I decide. I hear the headmaster ask him a few questions. I prick my ears up as the head asks Zayn, ''Have you made any friends yet, Zayn?''

''Yeah, I've made friends with a very nice girl called Reece.'' he answers and I smile.

''Ah, Reece. Yeah, she's a very nice girl. You'll make good company for her. And your friend Harry will too. She's got her best friend, Jolie, but I think she'd be better off without her sometimes. Anyway, that'll be all Zayn. I hope you have a good rest of the year, goodbye.''

''Bye, sir.'' he says opening the door. He looks up and sees me waiting for him, a smile bursting onto his face.

''You waited for me.'' he states happily.

''Yeah, I couldn't let you get lost in this big school of mine, could I?'' I grin cheekily at him. He laughs, ''Thanks.''

We walk down and back to the canteen. He walks in and I walk up to our seats. When I look back, I see a girl throw herself against Zayn and press her lips to his.

I gasp loudly and sit down with a hard plonk. I look at Harry in surprise. Zayn himself looks surprised. Harry looks surprised and his eyes are wide. I shut my eyes tight.

I feel Jolie helping me to my feet and pulling me to the bathrooms. She hugs me and we talk. Then we hear the bell go. I can't go to class. I just can't. So for the first time ever, we skip after-break classes. We stay in the bathrooms talking about both of our worries. Then we go to a little room which only me and her know of. It's only small, and it's got a window and a ledge, where we sit. She keeps her arm around my waist. She knows I hate rejection and loss. That's why I keep myself to myself.

The last bell goes. The one that signals the end of school. We leave the room, leaving our despairs and worries behind.

I'll just try to forget the kiss even happened. We collect our bags and walk out of the school gates. We see Zayn and Harry hanging by the gates, but the girl's nowhere to be seen.

Jolie goes to talk to Zayn and Harry.

I carry on walking home.

Hope you guys like this so far! Bear in mind I'm only young lol and it's kinda bad but yeah. Comment and vote please!<3