Chapter 3

okay.. thank you so much for the last chapter's votes. Me love you all <3

-----------------------------------

(Chapter 3)

Michelle one again drop Gine in front of her mansion. It’s not like Gine didn’t have any car to drive on her own to school. She doesn’t like to show off, so Michelle made it easier for her.

“Hey, maybe i should just go to your place for the project tonight?” Gine asked Michelle with hopeful eyes. Michelle’s starting to get nervous.

“Uh, tell you what. How about i come to your place in a couple of hours and we’ll have a sleepover until tomorrow? Besides tomorrow is Saturday. Maybe we can go shopping after that.” Michelle tried.

Hell no, she will never tell anyone about where she lives or with what kind of monster she live with.

Gine smiles and nods. “Great! See you soon!”  Gine wave goodbye and walk off.

Now all Michelle need to think about is, how she’s gonna get out of that hell hole. It’s not like her father will notice she’s gone. Or her mother will even be cautious.

She parks her car a little bit far away from her house so nothing will happen to it. She doesn’t want her father’s drunk mate come and maybe will take off with her car.

Once she opens the house’s door, she tip toed to the living room. What she saw immediately breaks her heart, seeing her mother laid there, weak and dirty, with drugs case around her. Michelle may be disgusted by how she had to face all these. But that woman is still her flesh and blood, her very own mother.

Michelle drop her backpack from her shoulder and quicken her pace towards the couch and lift her mother by wrapping the right arm around her neck and Michelle’s left hand around her mother’s waist. Slowly takes her mother into her room.

Michelle had to give her mother a quick shower because she smelt awful with those drugs scent. Once Michelle had clean her mother and took a shower for herself. Michelle texted Gine saying she’s sorry she can’t come with reasonable excuse. She can’t leave her mother all alone.

Her mother looks comfortable in her bed. Michelle smile with that and climb in, wrapping her arms around her mother’s waist and just snuggle closer. That feels so comfortable she forgot how it feels to be in her mother’s arm. To her surprise, her mother also snuggles closer with Michelle’s chin on top of her mom’s head.

Micelle starts to recall of memories from the glory days. Before this all happens, this is when her father still had his sane and didn’t lose his job.  Where her father tells her he loves her every day. Her mother would celebrate her return from school. Hot tears start rolling on her flawless cheeks, and she sobs. She misses those days and prayed every day to have those moments again.

“I love you mommy” she whisper with tears still falling. She didn’t expect any reply so she just snuggles closer. Michelle tries to recall when her mother says ‘I love you too sweetheart’, and when she gets to that, she smiles to herself satisfied.

Oh how she wish that could be real. But truths be told, it was not real.

----

It was Monday again; Michelle’s hot red second hand Porsche cayenne didn’t seem to work. She tries to fire it up it didn’t work. That’s it, she thought. Michelle jumps out of her car and start to kicking it all over. She was late and her car is giving her more pressure.

“Ugh! For shiz sake. Really? Now?” she keeps on kicking the poor damned car. She finally stopped in fatigue and crossed her arms. Giving up, she just sits on her car’s hood. Waiting for a miracle to come and take her to school. She can’t and will not call anyone, with the fact that she did not want anyone to know about her pathetic life on the worst street in town.