Chapter 1

Chapter 1.

(Michelle)

“Excuse me, you’re in my seat”  Michelle nudge on the girl who’s sitting at the place she’s been sitting since freshmen year for World History. The girl must be new, Michelle never saw her before. It’s not like she care who’s here or who’s not but it’s been this thing she can remember every face of Elenor High School senior.  She didn’t mean to be rude or anything to the girl.

“oh sorry. I didn’t realize.” She starts to gather her books and about to leave.  “Im sorry, I’m new so I don’t really know where to seat” she smiled weakly. Afraid that maybe Michelle’s one of those who rules the school.

Michelle smile slightly, “no it’s okay. I’ll move somewhere else. Besides it’s just that I’ve been sitting here since freshmen so I’m not really used to move somewhere else. But it’s okay. I’ll go sit by the corner” she smile again. “I’m Michelle by the way”  she shook hands with the new girl. She has no intends to be rude or mean to her.

“I’m Salazar” she smile again. As soon as she said her name, Mrs.Kwazks and that is pronounced like ‘kwa-zach’  their World History teacher came in, with this bright colour for her outfit.

Michelle immediately went for her new seat which is by the corner with one emptier seat beside her. The class went silent from all those buzzing and loud speaking. “Good to see you again class.” Mrs.Kwazks greeted them. “I hope all of you read what i asked you to read before summer” she start writing on the blackboard in front of the class. Some of the people in class start cussing under their breath. Surely didn’t even bother to read because of having too much fun during summer.

As for Michelle, she smile proudly she had read it two days before. She didn’t really had fun for summer. She spent most of the time creating new choreography for the dance team or as usual, she would hide in her house, afraid people would notice her bruises on her stomach caused by her alcoholic father. But thankfully she bruises on her legs never really visible to people. Otherwise she can never wear those shorts for dancing.

 ----

Michelle gathers the books on her desk and quickly picking up her branded bag.  She reach for her locker, put in history books and checking back her schedule,  frowns appear on her face, calculus was next. How great was that. She never failed calculus but never score either. She just hates calculus. Getting her calculus books and text all her dancing teammates.

‘Announcement for tryouts at lunch, see you chicas later x’

There’s only one reason girls start to checking their make up for calculus before the teacher came in.  Our hot young male teacher , Mr. Jackson, fresh from college. Well, Michelle the only one who didn’t even bother. Hell no, she’s not gonna flirt with my teacher. No matter how young he is. She hate Paedophiles.

Calculus felt like forever. Thank god it has ended. Now..time to have fun.

Michelle sit at one of the popular kid’s table. Which consist of the football team, soccer team, cheerleaders and dance team. Michelle known as the school’s player, dance team captain but never known as a virgin. Everybody thinks she lost it, but she never really did lose it.

“hey babe” Conor , the quarterback greet her, putting  his hands around her waist, kissed her just above temple .  You might think Conor’s her boyfriend.. well think again, he’s just another boy she mess around with. Conor crash his lips on Michelle’s. He’s hell one of good kisser, just as he asked for entrance she bit his lower lip, he pulled back. “Feisty..i like” he said chuckling.

“not today lover boy” she said smirking. She stood up and call for her girls to gather in the middle of the cafeteria. “alright girls..just do what we practiced yesterday, then I’ll announce the tryouts”